follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Software Tuning

Software Tuning Discuss all software tuning topics.

User Tag List

Old 03-20-2021, 01:15 PM   #29
pro_turbo

Drives:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolBRZ View Post
I made some test tunes and found out the Calculated Torque tables are it. It works just the opposite of what I'd expect however. CT tables remade to mirror the power I'm getting now cause the AT to short-shift horribly. Then I used a trick I learned from AVCS tuning. I shifted the whole table one column to the left, saved it as +10, shifted it one column to the right, saved it as -10, and tried them out one after the other. The -10 shifted noticeably better, revving a good 1000 rpms higher before shifting, and downshifting easier without all the usual stomping to get a downshift. I'll be posting a new thread, "Modding your Calculated Torque tables for better shifting, for A/T's only."
Whats ypur final map look like?
pro_turbo is offline   Reply With Quote