follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > New England

New England MA, ME, NH, RI, VT

User Tag List

Old 02-13-2016, 12:27 PM   #1
CaptivaBlueTeg

Drives: WRB Brz
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Good tech company hiring, know anyone looking?

I wanted to reach out to the 86ONE community that may not be aware of this company and looking for work.

I work for a computer security company over in the Boston area that is expanding very quickly, doubled in size in a year. This is one of the best work cultures I have been at and enjoy coming in every day. I am not a recruiter, but the company encourages referrals for people with good attitude and willing to learn.

There are a load of open positions (software engineers, services, hr, finance, sales, etc.) that they are trying to fill, so if you or someone you know is interested, please feel free to PM me with any questions. The company hires around 60+% referrals who get looked at sooner, so I would be happy to be used as a referral for anyone interested. Referral apps are done internally, so touch base with me before applying.

The company is global, and does have positions open around the country if you know anyone not in the area.

Current open positions: https://www.carbonblack.com/company/careers/

There are some good selling points/benefits to this company that I'd be happy to share, but don't want this to sound like a selling/recruiting ad. Seriously, I know how hard it is to find a decent job. So extending the awareness to someone that may not have heard of the company. I was referred here by a friend myself.

Again, PM me with interests or question and I can reach back

-Bryce
CaptivaBlueTeg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptivaBlueTeg For This Useful Post:
Chrisgalactic (02-17-2016), TheMaummar (02-14-2016)