follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Engine, Exhaust, Transmission

Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain.

User Tag List

Old 02-26-2020, 05:15 PM   #1
Ignore Your Doctor

Drives: 2015 BRZ WRB
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Fan\Shroud compatability with JRSC dual oil cooler and radiator

Hey gang,

I am about to start my install of my JRSC c38 kit and I decided it would also be a good time to do the dual oil cooler radiator.

I was looking at the engine bay planning stuff out and I noticed that my headers have melted the plastic harness for the passenger side fan wiring. The fans both still work and I am not too concerned about the prospect of cutting the wiring and re-splicing it but I was wondering if anyone has any experience with upgrading the fans and shroud along with the JRSC radiator kit.

I see that jdl, mishimoto and CSG all have a shroud/fan setup so I know I have some options , just wanted to see what was out there in the community

thanks!
Ignore Your Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 10:38 AM   #2
paintdude258

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
bump. Anyone have any experience here?
paintdude258 is offline   Reply With Quote