follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Brakes, Suspension, Chassis

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2020, 12:46 AM   #1
Dave-ROR
Site Moderator

Drives: Stuff
Thanked 5,965 Times in 2,689 Posts
Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
FS: Eibach Multi-Pro R2 coilovers with extra springs (Florida)

I’ve had great experiences running R2s on my Integra GSR track car and my Integra Type-Rs so I was happy when Eibach first released these coilovers. These were probably one of the first sets of R2s for the BRZ/FRS sold.. and the very last one to get rebuilt during the recall of them (initial valving was not good).

I first used these on my 2013 BRZ but took them off before I sold that car. At that time I stored them because I was too lazy to bother sending them in to be rebuilt just to sell them. As it turned out I started rebuilding several wrecked 86s so these were sent out to be rebuilt in 2019 and I then used them for about 4,000 miles and 1 track day on the silver 2015 BRZ I had (I do kind of miss that one). I sold that car to fund a non-registered/insured track only 2013 FRS and these coilovers were then installed onto that car instead. Since then I’ve added another 5 track days to it so in total they have ~4,000 miles and 6 track days on them since the rebuild.

They are currently running off the shelf/standard R2 spring rates (275F/350R). I also have the helper springs that they don’t use anymore and some higher rate springs (500lb/in F and 600lb/in R).

FWIW, on my stock body FRS on goodyear supercar 3r tires I am faster at Sebring than Opie in his big wang, hoosier r7, RCE Tarmac2 car… so these are still working perfectly (NOT an attack on the T2s, they are great in my experience as well!). I am only selling because I want to try a set of CSG spec SRCs that I bought used on the forum from Jyn. If you see a set of SRCs on here for sale in a month after I switch to JRZs you’ll know the Eibachs were faster! 😉

Includes:
Original box! Makes it so much more valuable!
Coilovers with front res mounting brackets and res hose routing brackets
Adjusters (although I suggest using steel drifts instead of the aluminum adjusters)
Front camber bolts (SPC IIRC)
Higher spring rate extra springs/original helper springs (not used with the longer off the shelf springs they have on them now, might want to use them if you use the extra springs)

Does not including the adjustable endlinks, I used stock endlinks and only installed the adjustable ones with a whiteline bar last week when I dropped the trans to check out the ACT clutch. I would suggest aftermarket endlinks but even as low as the car is setup right now it worked with the stock endlinks.

These are currently installed on the car still, SRCs should arrive tomorrow and I’ll swap them this weekend so these can ship early next week. Will add pics of them cleaned up off the car when I remove them.

Oh, I stripped the allen head on one of the tightening screws for one of the front remote reservoirs so I cut a groove in it and just tighten it with a flat head now.

These are better track coilovers than street coilovers in my opinion. I still DD’d them for a bit and all but I have a higher threshold for stiff suspension than your average person probably.

Asking $1,500 plus shipping. Local pickup is possible of course.

Pics (from today, they are dirty and covered in pieces of rubber because track car)…

Spare items, yeah no idea what happened to the box for one of the 500lb springs:

Original box, turns out they returned them to me from Eibach after rebuilding them in Feb 19.

Pics of the coilovers, remote reservoirs, brackets (inc modified screw), adjusters, etc.

And of course a sign for @ichitaka05
Tow: 2022 F-450
Toys: 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, 1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1994 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Parts: 2015 Subaru BRZ Limited, 2005 Acura TSX
Projects: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited track car build
FS: 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 LT CCSB 8.1/Allison with 99k miles
Dave-ROR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dave-ROR For This Useful Post:
ichitaka05 (12-02-2020)
Old 10-17-2022, 03:26 PM   #2
Dave-ROR
Site Moderator

Drives: Stuff
Thanked 5,965 Times in 2,689 Posts
Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Still available, make an offer. Haven't pushed the sale since another member used them for a bit while waiting for his MCS setup but they are sitting in a box again now.
Tow: 2022 F-450
Toys: 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, 1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1994 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Parts: 2015 Subaru BRZ Limited, 2005 Acura TSX
Projects: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited track car build
FS: 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 LT CCSB 8.1/Allison with 99k miles
Dave-ROR is offline   Reply With Quote