follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2012, 12:06 PM   #71
Marrk

Drives: Honda Fit
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQautoxer View Post
While many of us have stories about the evil doing of a woman, just remember they can be matched with stories from women being mistreated by men. Part of the sign you are ready to move on is when you get over the bitterness and realize both sexes can be evil and mean and both can be good and sweet. Women have their way of preparing for a split and men have theirs. The biggest eye opener for me was watching my teenager daughter from age 12-18 and how she thinks of and handles her dating life versus how I did and see other boys her age. Two completely different mindsets, I mean I knew it would be but I am still surprised often how different we really are.

Yeah, women think differently. For example, a man thinks it's an accomplishment to become the president of Microsoft. A woman thinks it's an accomplishment to ovulate. A man thinks that abstract ideas and ideals, like, for example, dying for your country, is a viable notion. A woman thinks such self-sacrifice is idiotic.

But I am willing to concede that such talk is not helping the OP, so I'll drop it.
Marrk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marrk For This Useful Post:
jedibow (07-12-2012)
Old 07-12-2012, 01:02 PM   #72
blur
ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Drives: E36 5.7 V8
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrk View Post
Yeah, women think differently. For example, a man thinks it's an accomplishment to become the president of Microsoft. A woman thinks it's an accomplishment to ovulate. A man thinks that abstract ideas and ideals, like, for example, dying for your country, is a viable notion. A woman thinks such self-sacrifice is idiotic.

But I am willing to concede that such talk is not helping the OP, so I'll drop it.
I would NEVER sacrifice my life for someone else's political agenda... I must be a woman

Oh wait, politics, can't talk about that here :X

If you ask me, a woman's only concern in life is whether or not she is in a relationship she is happy with. If she is not happy, she will take steps to amend that, usually at other people's expenses...
Old 07-12-2012, 01:08 PM   #73
Marrk

^^Who said anything about "someone else's political agenda"?
Old 07-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #74
S2kphile
Resident HoneyBadger

Drives: Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Once you remove the veil on the opposite sex and truly understand how they really are, a man can have better & more full-filling relationships with women; as result, a man won't be as surprised by the idiotic shit they do even when it doesn't make logical sense.

Btw, @Marrk are you in the anger or acceptance phase after finding out how women really are?

Walk like a King, Be like a Sir, Swag it out like a Boss
S2kphile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:27 PM   #75
blur
ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote:
^^Who said anything about "someone else's political agenda"?
Assuming that by "dying for your country" you mean going to war... and during war you're following a superior's orders usually dictated by... politics.

Unless you are implying that there are other ways to die for your country?
Old 07-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #76
Marrk

^^Neither anger nor acceptance. Much to my own disappointment, I have had to revise my opinion of women, after they have time and against failed to live up to any kind of adult standard. They are intellectually inert and emotionally immature. Few, if any, of them have made the least adult attempt to resolve their father issues. And, by the way, they all have father issues.

If you don't like what you are hearing from me, then ask any woman what it is that she wants, and if she answers you candidly, instead of feeding you the answer she thinks you want to hear, write her answer on a slip of paper. Then, PM me and, without any knowledge of what is on that paper, I will tell you what she said.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #77
S2kphile
Resident HoneyBadger

Drives: Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Quote:
^^Neither anger nor acceptance. Much to my own disappointment, I have had to revise my opinion of women, after they have time and against failed to live up to any kind of adult standard. They are intellectually inert and emotionally immature. Few, if any, of them have made the least adult attempt to resolve their father issues. And, by the way, they all have father issues.

If you don't like what you are hearing from me, then ask any woman what it is that she wants, and if she answers you candidly, instead of feeding you the answer she thinks you want to hear, write her answer on a slip of paper. Then, PM me and, without any knowledge of what is on that paper, I will tell you what she said.
You're in between the "anger & go your own way" phase from what it seems. You're expecting a grown woman or any woman to act & think like an adult/male but in reality it simply isn't the case. Women are subservient to their emotions, some more then others. They are biological & psychological different from men. But a man can figure it out with experience & some reading. Took me a while to accept a woman being a woman but when that time came, my relationships became more full-filling & I love women for being women, not men.

Walk like a King, Be like a Sir, Swag it out like a Boss
S2kphile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:08 PM   #78
Marrk

^^I know plenty of women who behave like mature adults and, occasionally, think of something other than their appetites. But I would say that the last three or four generations of American women are well and truly f.-ed. Useless. Worthless, except if you want childishness in your life.

I don't care enough about the subject to be "angry." It doesn't concern me. I thought we were having an intellectual discussion, not an exploration of my own personal Oprah issues.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #79
jedibow
post whore extraordinaire

Drives: 2013 Asphalt Grey FR-S 2003 Evo 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by blur View Post
I would NEVER sacrifice my life for someone else's political agenda... I must be a woman

Oh wait, politics, can't talk about that here :X

If you ask me, a woman's only concern in life is whether or not she is in a relationship she is happy with. If she is not happy, she will take steps to amend that, usually at other people's expenses...
Ouch Blur....

Removes knife from back

He's obviously a very knowledgable landscaper.
jedibow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #80
blur
ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedibow View Post
Ouch Blur....

Removes knife from back
That's not how I meant it. Women are often erratic and don't know what they want. So often a break up is out of the blue, simply because the woman's ideology of what she wants has changed. They also have a tendency of getting bored with good relationships. In no way am I saying that you were responsible for her unhappiness (AFAIK).
Old 07-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #81
jedibow

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by blur View Post
That's not how I meant it. Women are often erratic and don't know what they want. So often a break up is out of the blue, simply because the woman's ideology of what she wants has changed. They also have a tendency of getting bored with good relationships. In no way am I saying that you were responsible for her unhappiness (AFAIK).
I was just playing with you, and you are correct, truth be told I was responsible for some of her unghappiness, or else she wouldn't have gone elsewhere. That was actually a great statement.

The real question is why do women expect us to be perfect ALL the time, they really do have unrealistic expectations.

G

The Following User Says Thank You to jedibow For This Useful Post:
blur (07-12-2012)
Old 07-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #82
Ben_G

Drives: Blue BRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedibow View Post
Good point, I have already visited three, I was going to let her file so that I didn't need to drag her name through the dirt, because if I filed it would be for infidelity, she would probably file for irreconcileable differences. But after today, I'm not convinced she will file..... Crap the drama continues....
I can't contribute anything better than what everyone here has already said, but I just wanted to chime in here.... don't let her play games with you. If she hasn't filed by now, but has been telling you she would, she won't. She's probably trying to drag things out until "sancho" or whatever his name is is back on his feet or she finds someone else.

File your divorce and keep things moving. Citing infidelity isn't dragging her name through the dirt. It's just fact and she should be woman enough to take responsibility for her actions.

Last edited by Ben_G; 07-12-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Ben_G is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ben_G For This Useful Post:
jedibow (07-12-2012)
Old 07-16-2012, 04:45 PM   #83
jedibow

Garage
So why if you are cheated on in a no fault state do you have to pay to get ride of the cheating spouse??? Can somebody explain this to me? I hate NM

G

Old 07-16-2012, 04:53 PM   #84
ABQautoxer

Drives: 2021 Supra / 2022 Tundra
What are they asking you to pay? I didn't have to pay anything to my X under similar circumstances.
ABQautoxer is offline   Reply With Quote