follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2022, 01:29 PM   #1
Naukala

Drives: DGM '19 BRZ
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NJ/Philly: 2019 Subaru BRZ Limited - $26k/41,300 Miles

Please read the full description!

For sale is my 2019 Subaru BRZ Limited in Dark Gray Metallic.

I bought the car brand new in Miami, no accidents, no rust (except for OEM exhaust currently), and can provide Carfax upon asking. I am the only owner. Not much cosmetic damage other than the front bumper with the notorious bumper sag, some rock chipping, and one paint chip spot from when I accidentally clipped the garage. Not super noticeable unless up close - photos below.

Some damage from scraping underneath the front bumper. Car is on stock power with stock headers, front pipe, and exhaust but has a few modifications. This car is ready to track, autox, or be a solid daily driver.

Current Modifications:
Wheels/Suspension:
- Ground Control Suspension Coilovers - 6.3k/6.7k Spring Rate on Eibach Springs & Koni Race Yellow Shocks. Comes with GCS TRUSS bar & GCS camber plates. I'll put the TRUSS on before sale since it's currently off of the car.
- Enkei RPF1 17x9 +45 on Continental ExtremeContact Force Tires 245/40/17 with decent tread left.
- PMU Type NS Brake Pads
- Torque Solution Rear Lower Control Arms
- Torque Solution Rear Toe Arms

Engine/Transmission:
- Koyorad Radiator - One odd quirk is that the Coolant overflow doesnt have brackets with the Koyorad & FBM Slim Fan Shroud, so I improvised and made my own brackets.
- Full Blown Motorsports Slim Fan Shroud w/ 12" SPAL Fans (1150 CFM)
- Perrin Inlet Tube
- Billetworkz Short Shifter
- ACT 6 Puck Clutch w/ Lightweight Flywheel
- Verus Clutch Fork & Pivot

Exterior:
- Verus Engineering Duckbill Spoiler

No CELs. TPMS light is on bc of the RPF1s. Everything on the car works as intended. I have all service records for this vehicle. Most work was done at Naulin Auto Service in Miami & FAST of West Chester in PA.

For $28K, I will also include the following items:
- Zenki Varis Arising II Front Bumper & Side Skirts. Some scraping damage, just needs to be repainted. Including these because of the damage to the front bumper currently and the wait time on these items are 12+ months. I can provide more photos upon request.
- JDL 3” Single Exit Catback. Some scraping on the Z piping but otherwise in great condition, just a little dirty.

The car currently has a lien on it and will need to be paid off. However we can meet at Chase, pay it off together, and do the title transfer there. I'm located in the greater Philadelphia region.

OEM 17+ Limited Wing, OEM Wheels, OEM Performance Pack Suspension, & OEM Shifter will be included as well for both the $28k and $26k purchase price in case you want to go backwards.

Any other information please feel free to contact me. If you need videos of the car running I will happily provide them. Miles will slowly go up as I need to still drive this from time to time.
Attached Images

Last edited by Naukala; 11-01-2022 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Adding to mod list & listing info
Naukala is offline   Reply With Quote