follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.

User Tag List

Old 07-16-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
11B2V
Pre-Launch Owner

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S (Ultramarine)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Importing contacts

Has anyone else experienced issues trying to import contacts from their cell phones? All I wanted to do was get some speed dials set up. Every time I try to import my contact list, I get "transferring" for a few seconds, and then "transfer failed". Do I need a hard connection between my phone and the head unit? Thanks
11B2V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:26 PM   #2
11B2V
Pre-Launch Owner

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S (Ultramarine)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Okay, I'm not quite sure what happened, but I tried it again yesterday and it worked perfectly. And it did it in about 3 seconds. If anything I might have been holding the phone closer to the head unit.
I'm still puzzled over why incoming calls sometimes pause the music and ring through the speakers, and sometimes not. Any insight? Anyone?
11B2V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #3
andreyiv

Drives: Hot Lava FR-S
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My bluetooth connection has been very flaky since the beginning. The first couple of hours I've used it were fine but ever since it doesn't work quite right. I feel that a lot of it is just my phone but am not sure.

Sometimes the head unit and phone would connect but I would only be able to see the "Last Call" option that would be very out of date. Sorry, no help, but some insight on other bluetooth problems.
andreyiv is offline   Reply With Quote