follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 03-29-2020, 10:23 PM   #1
beyondjv

Drives: 2015 Scion FR-S TRD
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile NEED HELP WITH SPEC D HEADLIGHT INSTALLATIONS

So, i’ve recently bought some spec d headlights, because the ones that were currently in the car are cracked with water in them. With doing so, i wasn’t aware my frs had a 8 pin headlight harness. The Spec D headlights come with a 6 pin. Instead of cutting, splicing and rewiring these bad boys at a shop (i’m bad with wiring, first timer) i wanted to just plug and play. Then i could just t tap the spec d wires into where it’s needed. Where could i find some 8/6 pin headlight harness adapters that would fit ? I found a website which is strictly australia only and one on ebay, which seems a bit sketchy.
beyondjv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8/6 pin headlight harness, brz, frs, spec d headlights