follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons

User Tag List

Old 11-21-2014, 09:14 PM   #1
Cop

Drives: 2013 FRS
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS / FT: Used Nvidia N1 Ti $400 obo

Guys, up for sale is one of the best exhaust systems ever made for the FRS / BRZ / GT86 / Twins / Hachi Roku platform. This particular exhaust was bought off a member of this forum ~8 months ago and has seen about 8k miles from me. The reason I am trading / selling this exhaust is that I am not man enough to handle all of the go-fast and earth shattering sound it makes when blasting past Civics and GTRs on the touge. This is most likely the same reason the previous owner chose to sell it as well, as there is no other logical reason anyone would ever want another exhaust provided they could handle this one. If you are asking if I have before / after dyno results of this exhaust, I do not. My butt dyno readings went off the charts and it would have been a waste of money to validate the +50whp that I knew I gained.

All joking aside the N1 Ti is a bit too loud for my taste in combination with my header. The noise is fantastic, especially when in the high rpm range but does not cater to my ears on longer drives. If I did not have to drive ~200 miles every couple of weekends I would definitely have kept the exhaust on. As far as condition goes, the usual wear and tear. I am not slammed so the piping isn't pancaked but there are a few scratches. The current gaskets you probably don't want to reuse, I do have one brand new and one barely used gasket I can include.

Looking for $400 obo, but very interested in trading for something that is a bit quieter, willing to add some cash on top as well (specifically looking for a Q300). I will entertain any reasonable offers as I am in no rush to get rid of this guy. Not willing to ship at this moment.

Located in San Diego but am in the OC area every couple of weeks.

Thanks for looking guys.

*I also apologize for the potato quality pictures, will add more photos if requested.

Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 09:58 PM   #2
dayvid

Drives: 2011 Accord
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
What header did you have with it?
dayvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 10:45 PM   #3
Cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayvid View Post
What header did you have with it?
Tomei UEL. Sounds great but making my ears bleed on drives over an hour. If just DD'ing that combo is pretty sweet.
Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 09:28 AM   #4
FRZ-BRS

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
If you do decide to ship, PM me.
FRZ-BRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 06:05 PM   #5
Cop