follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

CANADA Canada

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2014, 12:44 AM   #85
stugray
Banned

Drives: 2013 GBS BRZ Limited
Thanked 1,445 Times in 711 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHqmty-Oinc"]Motorcycle SAVING compilation 2013 - March (GP & superbikes) - YouTube[/ame]
stugray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:32 AM   #86
fast_dude

Drives: 2014 Scion FRS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hey guys,

I just saw this post about Hazma the other day and I decided for him to detail my new BRZ today. As usual, Hazma is the man of his word and took care of me and my facked up paint on the FRS. Which was ruined by a clown detailer a week ago who decided to wash my car with a scrub brush and leave scratches all over the car. Then he had the nerve to tell me that the scratches could be removed at 80 bucks and up. Anyway, Hamza worked his magic and restored the paint like new. Thanks Hazma your the man.

2014 Scion FRS- Kw2 suspension, Openflash headers, Openflash tablet, Invidia N1 exhaust, Invidia Overpipe, Nameless catted front pipe, TRD intake, Enkei RPF1s with Hankook RS3 tires, carbon fibre front lip, TRD knockoff spolier, SPC lower control arms.
fast_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fast_dude For This Useful Post:
Hamza7 (07-10-2014)
Old 07-10-2014, 12:29 PM   #87
Myv

Drives: SWP BRZ Limited MT
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_dude View Post
Hey guys,

I just saw this post about Hazma the other day and I decided for him to detail my new BRZ today. As usual, Hazma is the man of his word and took care of me and my facked up paint on the FRS. Which was ruined by a clown detailer a week ago who decided to wash my car with a scrub brush and leave scratches all over the car. Then he had the nerve to tell me that the scratches could be removed at 80 bucks and up. Anyway, Hamza worked his magic and restored the paint like new. Thanks Hazma your the man.
What in the flying fk?
Myv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:39 PM   #88
ZionsWrath
Thanks

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 3,100 Times in 1,498 Posts
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myv View Post
What in the flying fk?
They sell "car wash" sweep broom things. I've seen them. This IS real life o_O
Old 07-13-2014, 11:57 AM   #89
wparsons

Drives: 2013 Asphalt FR-S Manual
Thanked 3,351 Times in 2,134 Posts
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
and I will go back to hamza because he did me a solid the first time around.

if he messes up my car when I do, I will have to deal with it.

I hope your choice of detailer won't let you down, but no one that you choose will be 100% guarantee, that's just an incorrect conclusion.

but the reason I'm generally in Hamza's corner is because if you spend the day with him as he works on your car you'll have a positive learning experience and meet a great guy. And I don't say that about a lot of people.
Not to start a fight since this has been resolved, but I find seeing how people react in a negative situation WAY more important than how they react in a positive one.

It's great that you had a good experience with him, but if it weren't for this thread the OP would still be getting absolutely nowhere with him. IMO the only reason there is any resolution is to save face (and future business).

Now on the flip side, it does look like Hamza is genuinely trying to learn and grow from this, it would just be nice if businesses would man up and do the right thing without complaints floating around online.

As for the people comparing this to a written off car, it's nothing the same. You weren't paying your insurance company to service your car, you pay them to cover your car in case of damages. When you're paying a business for services, they're responsible for damages they caused while performing those services. If anything, the body shop could negotiate a cheaper repair in exchange for keeping the hood, but not the detailer.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:29 PM   #90
triela

Drives: blue
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I also find this thread really helpful. I was also considering bringing my new car to Hamza but now I'm reconsidering my options. Additional information is never a bad thing, it just means people can make even better informed decisions.
triela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 05:40 PM   #91
FLYFISHR

Drives: 2014 BR"ZED" Sport-tech DGM MT
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Both my son (2014 Mazda 3) and myself (2014 BRZ) have had our our cars done by Hamza bringing them straight from the dealers with the plastic wrap still on and have been very happy with the Opti Coat Pro that he applied for us. He has a thumbs up review from me.

Tags
getdetailed.ca, hamfist hamza, hamza, opti coat, opti-coat, opticoat, protect those swirls, review