follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Southern California

Southern California SoCal

User Tag List

Old 02-23-2021, 08:01 PM   #1
A_sYLuM

Drives: 2015 Asphalt FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help with widebody bumper extensions

I don't know if this has been addressed else where but I recently got ahold of a rallybacker v2 kit as well as a rocket bunny v2 front bumper(neither installed yet). However I don't have the rocket bunny v2 front extensions so my question is if I were to install the rallybacker v2 extensions and in the future get the RB ones do they use the same holes or does the RB at least cover the hole drilled for the rallybacker ones? Or would I have to get the holes filled before i could move forward
A_sYLuM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
help!, install, rallybacker, rocketbunny, widebody