follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack Specific topics relating to wheels and tires.

User Tag List

Old 09-30-2014, 08:39 PM   #1
odessitik

Drives: Fire Storm FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wheel fitment

Hello.

At first I would like to apologize if I am repeating this thread. I am new here and just picked up a new FR-S. I am planning to replace wheels on my FR-S. I was looking to get 17x9 +35 all around. I will retain stock struts, with either RCE yellow springs, Eibach pro-kit springs (at the most I want a 1" drop).

The questions are:

1. will it clear the struts and fenders without any other modifications?
2. which tire size should I use?
3. any recommendations for a 1" drop springs?

My goal is to achieve a flush look all around .

Thank you.

p.s. if anyone has pictures with this set-up, please post it will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by odessitik; 09-30-2014 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Added my GOAL.
odessitik is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
springs, wheel