follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.

User Tag List

Old 04-26-2021, 03:14 AM   #1
Deemsim

Drives: 2013 Gt86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can anyone tell me what this harness is for?

Hi there I was just wondering if anyone has any idea what this plug could be for? I have a feeling its for the turn signal as I have a brz facelift bumper on my 86. I was just wondering if anyone could post a pic on what that plug is connected to. Thanks!

Ps I know the photo is bad, it was purely because I was lazy and didn't want to take the whole bumper off haha.
Attached Images

Deemsim is offline   Reply With Quote