follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2021, 02:45 PM   #1
pistolgrippoet
IMCF

Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[sold] 2016 BRZ Premium: 50.6k, clean title

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for grabs is my 2016 Subaru BRZ Premium in Dark Grey Metallic.

Background:

I purchased the car at 11.5k mi in March of 2018 at Off-Lease Only in Miami. It has been my daily driver since then, currently sitting at 50.6k mi and a lot of that is highway miles. My son is 1 year old now and it is time to let go of the dream car of my youth for something bigger… and turbocharged…

Most oil changes were performed by me, using Motul 0w-20 every 5k mi. I had repeated, documented CELs pertaining to oil control valves and each time the car was taken to the dealer. At approximately 41k mi, a bearing spun on my drive home from work. The motor was replaced under warranty by Subaru Pembroke Pines. Proper break-in procedure was followed. Oil was last changed 2500 miles ago. I have all receipts for the history of this car in a binder.

Features:

- K&N air filter & cabin air filter

- TRD lowering springs

- Fumoto oil drain valve w/lock

- Low mileage 2017+ stock wheels on healthy OEM tires (TPMS still needs to be removed from my wheels and put back in these)

- Includes BNIB full brake pad set including ebrake shoe

- JDM OEM Toyota clear side markers

- Red anodized reverse lockout and e-brake button

- JDM Black steering wheel trim

- WeatherTech front floor mats

- Subaru rubber trunk mat

- Ceramic tints (20% side and rear, 50% windshield. Blocks a LOT of heat. NOT cheap)

- Rear view camera

- Manuals and all trunk tools

- A binder full of documentation

Issues:

- Front bumper has typical Subaru paint chips but it has really started chipping away by the fangs. Perfect opportunity to throw on your preferred bumper.

- Passenger rocker panel was dented by a rock on the road (pictured; credit card for scale)

- Driver side rocker panel took a small hit from a jack in front of the rear wheel (pictured)

- Various small, minor scratches here and there

- Passenger door has door dings when viewed from a certain angle. Hard to notice these without being told.

- Cigarette hole in driver seat cushion. I bought the car with this.

I’m asking $14.5k for this clean titled, healthy, cosmetically dinged BRZ. This is not a clapped out, rebuilt title, hotboi whip.

Attached Images

Last edited by pistolgrippoet; 04-14-2021 at 07:28 PM.
pistolgrippoet is offline   Reply With Quote