follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics

BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics All discussions about the first-gen Subaru BRZ coupe

User Tag List

Old 02-17-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
daphaze1

Drives: Prius
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Subaru BRZ Driving Event Survey

Did anyone get this? Its by surveymonkey.com

The survey asks what type of cars you owned and what you liked about your car and your experience. It also asks what you expect from the Brz.

They are selecting people out of the survey to test drive. I can't wait to see what they are going to do. The test drive is in some canyons 2 hours from Los Angeles. I did my survey over my IPad so I am hoping someone has more info then me =D.
daphaze1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #2
Enemies

Drives: '13 SWP Sport-Tech (Limited)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
There's some more information found on the last page (currently) of the Subaru BRZ Insider News Email thread on this forum.
Enemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:24 PM   #3
tranzformer
Delights in pure handling

Drives: Zoom Zoom
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
SOA, tranzformer lives in SoCal (quickly changes location on profile to CA) and knows how to drive a manual. I also like long walks on the beach and writing poetry.
tranzformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:20 PM   #4
daphaze1

Drives: Prius
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemies View Post
There's some more information found on the last page (currently) of the Subaru BRZ Insider News Email thread on this forum.

Ahhh.. ic ic. I checked that thread earlier when I got the email and after I did the survey and at the time no one posted there. I was going to post then but was debating to do the survey right away or to do it at home and give you guys screenshots.

But my curiousity could'nt wait. =D Thanks for the info. I should of checked again before I posted.
daphaze1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:54 AM   #5
Enemies

Drives: '13 SWP Sport-Tech (Limited)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daphaze1 View Post
Ahhh.. ic ic. I checked that thread earlier when I got the email and after I did the survey and at the time no one posted there. I was going to post then but was debating to do the survey right away or to do it at home and give you guys screenshots.

But my curiousity could'nt wait. =D Thanks for the info. I should of checked again before I posted.
Don't worry about imo.

Better that people post info (even if it's the 2nd time) rather than somebody not posting at all over fear that it's been posted already. I just figured I would write that so you (and others) had somewhere else to look for information as well.
Enemies is offline   Reply With Quote