follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV

User Tag List

Old 07-30-2022, 11:32 PM   #1
B-R-Z
I love peanut butter

Drives: 2013 SWP BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
BRZ/FR-S gen1 audio stuff

I'm prepping to sell my 2013 BRZ so I am putting it mostly back to stock. I took out the audio system and am looking to see if anyone has interest in purchasing.

1. Door speaker adapters with Dayton audio speakers. These served as mid-range. Also included are low-pass filters (in project boxes).
2. Dash speaker adapters with Dayton audio speakers. These served as highs.
3. Amp rack that fits in trunk under metal support to it can rest against back seat.
4. Wiring. Enough power wire from engine to trunk, 4 runs of speaker wire from trunk to front of car, ground wire, RCA's
5. Sundown Audio SA-12 wired @ 1-ohm in a sealed box that fits in the trunk

A month or two ago I started having issues with my system not outputting any audio, it's happened a few times over the years and it came back either same day or after 1-2 days, but this time it did not come back after weeks and I was dumbfounded. I was unable to diagnose the issue so I decided to pull everything aftermarket out and bring it back to stock so I can sell it with some form of car audio. I think it's an issue with my cheap Android head units RCA outputs failing, but I wasn't able to confirm. I am confident the speakers and amps still work, but haven't had a chance to confirm. Willing to sell these too for cheap if interested. The sub amp is 1000x1 @ 1ohm and the mids\highs amp is I believe 100x4 @ 4 ohm. Both are Soundstream Rubicon. The system was loud and very clean sounding.

Please make offers on some or the entire package.

Located in central NJ, prefer local meet only.
Attached Images

B-R-Z is offline   Reply With Quote