follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2017, 03:01 PM   #1
crick_head

Drives: 2016 BRZ DGM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
STI Side Skirt Hardware Question

Hey Guys - Looking for some help with the STI side skirts. I purchased them used without any of the hardware. I've found most of the parts I need except the clips for the rear fender. #7 in the picture below. Anyone know what part number that is or where I can find a replica? Or can I get away without using them at all and adding more 3M tape back there?

crick_head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 04:27 PM   #2
kt45

Drives: BRZ 2013 MT
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
They have kits at the dealer but they are ridiculously expensive. I myself just need the big round clips. Anyone know the part numbers for every fastener for the entire lip kit?
kt45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:15 PM   #3
kuczynskika

Drives: Harrop TVS86 STi BRZ tS
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by crick_head View Post
Hey Guys - Looking for some help with the STI side skirts. I purchased them used without any of the hardware. I've found most of the parts I need except the clips for the rear fender. #7 in the picture below. Anyone know what part number that is or where I can find a replica? Or can I get away without using them at all and adding more 3M tape back there?

You will certainly want to obtain and use them. I am sure you could ask a dealer to figure out the part number for the parts bag in which the clips are included. My guess is that there is no way of ordering just the clips.

Odd that your seller didn't include the hardware... hmmm...
kuczynskika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 12:27 AM   #4
Thaeyo

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt45 View Post
They have kits at the dealer but they are ridiculously expensive. I myself just need the big round clips. Anyone know the part numbers for every fastener for the entire lip kit?
Do you recall how much they were charging for the hardware kit? I'm needing to buy all the hardware for lip, skirt, and rear spats too.
Thaeyo is offline   Reply With Quote