follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 12-28-2016, 03:52 PM   #24543
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,283 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2494 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz View Post
OMG! ........ @Tcoat with dementia ...... can you just imagine .........

humfrz
I went for weeks once thinking somebody had stolen my case of CDs out of my glove box only to find them crammed under the driver's seat. Since I never put them there and they had to be forced to fit the only answer I could come up with was gremlins.
new2subaru (12-28-2016)
Old 12-28-2016, 03:53 PM   #24544
Tectoniic
#FiftyShadesOfBlue

Drives: 2015 FR-S
Thanked 1,425 Times in 730 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
I went for weeks once thinking somebody had stolen my case of CDs out of my glove box only to find them crammed under the driver's seat. Since I never put them there and they had to be forced to fit the only answer I could come up with was gremlins.
Obligatory, i see wat u did thar

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tectoniic For This Useful Post:
finch1750 (12-28-2016), humfrz (12-28-2016)
Old 12-28-2016, 04:08 PM   #24545
humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,776 Times in 16,409 Posts
Mentioned: 707 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Well, that fits ....... dementia usually effects the short term memory ...... but not so much the long term memory ...... so, after a spell that piece of short term memory became a piece of long term memory ....... and you thought to look under the seat.

As far as what @Tectoniic observed ......... what were talking about .... ??

nap time for humfrz
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to humfrz For This Useful Post:
finch1750 (12-28-2016), new2subaru (12-28-2016), Tcoat (12-28-2016)
Old 12-28-2016, 04:20 PM   #24546
humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,776 Times in 16,409 Posts
Mentioned: 707 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashikabi View Post
I'm sick as fuck today... Skipped work with my last day of vacation. Hoping I'm better tomorrow or I'll be losing a ton of money
I sure hope you get feeling better soon.

If you get to feeling poorly once you move to Omaha, I suggest a few strong bloody Marys, followed by a big Omaha steak (rare) and a mess of eggs ...... followed by a 4 hour nap.

Yep, worked for me , back in the day......

humfrz
Old 12-28-2016, 04:22 PM   #24547
8RZ
The Gunshine State

Drives: '14 BRZ Limited
Thanked 1,163 Times in 587 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
I just bought a Disney annual pass and I don't have kids! What's wrong with me?

Current DD: M235i
Old 12-28-2016, 04:27 PM   #24548
FX86
Banned

Drives: on the wrongside of the road
Thanked 2,087 Times in 1,015 Posts
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8RZ View Post
I just bought a Disney annual pass and I don't have kids! What's wrong with me?
no kids life bro ...if you had kids...you might not be able to afford to spend money on the disney annual pass
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FX86 For This Useful Post:
Ashikabi (12-28-2016), finch1750 (12-28-2016)
Old 12-28-2016, 04:28 PM   #24549
8RZ
The Gunshine State

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FX86 View Post
no kids life bro
More guns and car parts for me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 8RZ For This Useful Post:
Ashikabi (12-28-2016), FX86 (12-28-2016)
Old 12-28-2016, 04:35 PM   #24550
FX86
Banned

i had red and green LEDs on the front of my car because i was in the christmas spirit

went to fuel up one evening and there were two cop cars parked in front of me...i finished fueling up and turn on my car and start reversing back away from the to the exit because i like to show off instead of making a u-turn...i then see in my peripheral a female cop power walking after me and waving her hand asking me to stop....i look to the left where i need to turn to exit the gas station but a car is there waiting for traffic to pass so i said shit...can't drive off now..so i stop and roll the window down

she tells me it's illegal to have red lights in the front because it's impersonating a cop but didn't mention anything about the green lights and asked me if i knew it was illegal...i said no i didn't know that (which i lied because i knew because i got a ticket for red lights before)....yet all this time she never noticed the 1911 just sitting there in front of her face in my passenger seat

i turned off the lights in front of her and drove off...50 feet later i turned them back on ...the male cop didn't seem to care but she ended up being a grinch bitch by having to whip out her clit and go on a power trip...
Old 12-28-2016, 04:39 PM   #24551
8RZ
The Gunshine State

Garage
Quote:
i had red and green LEDs on the front of my car because i was in the christmas spirit

went to fuel up one evening and there were two cop cars parked in front of me...i finished fueling up and turn on my car and start reversing back away from the to the exit because i like to show off instead of making a u-turn...i then see in my peripheral a female cop power walking after me and waving her hand asking me to stop....i look to the left where i need to turn to exit the gas station but a car is there waiting for traffic to pass so i said shit...can't drive off now..so i stop and roll the window down

she tells me it's illegal to have red lights in the front because it's impersonating a cop but didn't mention anything about the green lights and asked me if i knew it was illegal...i said no i didn't know that (which i lied because i knew because i got a ticket for red lights before)....yet all this time she never noticed the 1911 just sitting there in front of her face in my passenger seat

i turned off the lights in front of her and drove off...50 feet later i turned them back on ...the male cop didn't seem to care but she ended up being a grinch bitch by having to whip out her clit and go on a power trip...
Lol go figure, worried about the unimportant stuff. Nice choice in guns btw, 1911 4 lyfe.

Old 12-28-2016, 04:48 PM   #24552
Ashikabi

Drives: 2013 FR-S
Thanked 4,542 Times in 2,947 Posts
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quote:

The green is illegal too. It's also for "emergency vehicles". No one seems to know what uses them though.
Old 12-28-2016, 05:00 PM   #24553
FX86
Banned

Quote:
The green is illegal too. It's also for "emergency vehicles". No one seems to know what uses them though.
i was expecting her to say that about the green but she was all wet about the red...i've never seen green on any vehicle though

i either see red and blue or white and amber
Old 12-28-2016, 05:05 PM   #24554
Ashikabi

Quote:
i was expecting her to say that about the green but she was all wet about the red...i've never seen green on any vehicle though

i either see red and blue or white and amber
I suspect many of them don't know about the green since it's never a problem. Ie, they don't know why is illegal either. My gf is green halos on her truck and only got stopped once in a year. We are adding them to the Z now since we don't see it as an issue. Red and blue I understand
Old 12-28-2016, 05:09 PM   #24555
FX86
Banned

Quote:
I suspect many of them don't know about the green since it's never a problem. Ie, they don't know why is illegal either. My gf is green halos on her truck and only got stopped once in a year. We are adding them to the Z now since we don't see it as an issue. Red and blue I understand
according to the statutes in my state you can only have white, yellow, amber in the front and red, amber, white in the back...no other colors allowed on civilian vehicles but i do see a truck or jeep with green angel eyes rolling around

i did get away with red tag lights though...just said it's the light being diffused from the tail lights
Old 12-28-2016, 05:17 PM   #24556
Ashikabi

Quote:
according to the statutes in my state you can only have white, yellow, amber in the front and red, amber, white in the back...no other colors allowed on civilian vehicles but i do see a truck or jeep with green angel eyes rolling around

i did get away with red tag lights though...just said it's the light being diffused from the tail lights
Some states specify what colors, others disbar some. Under glows are illegal on all highways I believe regardless of color. The reason I saw was that is a distraction to other drivers. I contend it's no more distracting than a Ferrari or a pretty woman. I've never once heard of an accident being caused by lights under your car
Closed Thread

Tags
aching balls, ass or gtfo, germanystrikesback, guff approved, human resources, i don't wanna go to prom, i lurk, i participated, i read this thread, i'm so gay, ichi has crabs, ichi is in denial, imanage can't manage, in god we thrust, me worry?, member berries, never forget, no politics, nothing for you!!!, nsfp, omg i can't catch up! :(, poo on my chest, post #696 review on ichi, sapphireho sucks!, specialk watches you post, special_k is a lurker, tcoat is as tcoat does, tcoat is dead, tcoat is jesus, tcoat is risen, tcoat returns, tcoat rules, tig ol bitties, tits or gtfo, trackmyfarts, tylerlieberman is a cuck, wubba lubba dub dubs!!!, y u do dis