follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2016, 01:40 PM   #1
nickmerronesucks
Ned flanders

Drives: 13 BRZ, 16 Hellcat, 22 Ram 2500
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Cover king FRS/BRZ specific cover(outdoor)

267 206 7462
Will ship.

I will hopefully have a garage to store in next winter so I will be getting a cheap cover and wont be needing this. kept my car safe while it sat in the snow all winter long, Repelled the snow/water like crazy some how. 3 months later pulled cover off and my car was insanely clean still. This is a VERY tight cover, has the things for mirrors and antenna

looking for 100 shipped.

Link to where I purchased it.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Coverking-Custom-Select-Subaru-Models/dp/B00IALI36E?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui _detailpage_o06_s00"]Amazon.com: Coverking Custom Fit Car Cover for Select Subaru BRZ Models - Silverguard Plus (Silver): Automotive[/ame]

I will take a picture later currently it is crudely folded up into a trash bag so that it didn't get the inside dirty from laying around. I have a picture with the car if that helps but it wont have my name, so i will take a picture with the trash bag with my user name(clear bag so you will see the cover).

Thanks,

Nick