follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Brakes, Suspension, Chassis

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2019, 07:01 PM   #1
hukdizzle

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ (WRB)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
RCE Street Camber Plates

I have a set of RCE (RaceComp Engineering) Street Camber Plates for sale. These were pulled off a set of Tarmac 2 coils and replaced with Raceseng CasCam plates. They are used with an unknown amount of miles as I bought them second hand. All threads are good and the spherical bearings feel tight and smooth. There are a handful of scratches on them as you can see in the pictures but overall work just fine. The adjustment tool appears to have been dropped at some point or another by the prior owner and it only likes to fit one way on the passenger side plate. I sanded out the inside to keep it from binding as much as possible. Paint, dirt, grease and such will not be removed before sale.

Please be advised that these do NOT come with any additional strut nuts or perches and are ONLY known to fit the Tarmac 2 coil over unit. What you see in the picture is what you get. Do your research and ensure that these will fit before purchasing. I will NOT refund purchase if you buy these and they do not fit your coils!

Asking $175 Shipped USPS Priority within the lower 48. Thanks for looking and PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited by hukdizzle; 07-01-2019 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Pictures didn't work.
hukdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camber, racecomp engineering, rce, tarmac 2