follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics

BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics All discussions about the first-gen Subaru BRZ coupe

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #15
Zadkiel

Drives: CBS BRZ Limited 6MT
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just put $500 down on a Lightning Red BRZ Limited. Delivery estimate? Between now and November........
Zadkiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:57 PM   #16
Fugazi

Drives: SWP BRZ 6 Speed Limited #888
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Hi all

He last and only sports car I had was a 86 300Z, it was a fun car which I had to part with in 2000.

So this will be my 2nd sports car. I bought a BRZ Manual limited in a SWP color.

It is being shipped to me in Florida, which most know don't have any forsale.

I was blessed to get it at sticker price without a markup.
Fugazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:19 AM   #17
Flat Black VW

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Hey everybody,

I live in VA near Washington DC and had an order at Dulles Subaru where I was #5 in line. Last week I found a SWP Premium BRZ(same as my order) at Patrick Subaru in Massachusetts and went up and got it.

Car is at 470mi right now and I am loving it so far. Going to get it registered in the morning.
Flat Black VW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #18
BRianZ
Brian

Drives: '11 Frontier CC & '13 BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Alright, whats goin on everybody? I am obviously new to the forum, I just ordered my BRZ today, (DGM) and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I live in Atlanta and all the dealers around me have been sold out of BRZ's for a while now, but I got lucky, and someone around here backed out of their order, and I got it. Dark Gray Metalic, Limited, 6-SP manual....
BRianZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 07:28 PM   #19
Trikle

Drives: Subaru BRZ
Hi,

Just registered today, im more of a video game forum guy, than car forum guy. Picking up my white BRZ on Thursday! And can not wait! Tired of not having a car after totaling my accord cause some lady was texting and smashed into me.
Trikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:22 PM   #20
pocketrocket

Drives: DMG Subaru BRZ (in transit)
Hey everyone! Just sold my Honda Fit -- now have a Dark Gray Metallic Subaru BRZ on its way!
pocketrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:23 PM   #21
pocketrocket

Drives: DMG Subaru BRZ (in transit)
@Trikle , get yours at Stevens Creek?
pocketrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:15 AM   #22
Trikle

Drives: Subaru BRZ
Capitol expressway
Trikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:57 PM   #23
Jared9

Drives: Sold- 04 STi, Now- 02 Miata
Hey everyone,

Joined this forum to keep updated with the BRZ, and possibly track one down to own.
I am coming from a 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi, just sold it last week!
It was WRB and engine had stage 2 upgrades, along with ohlins struts and RCE black springs riding on enkei rpf1. Definitely was sad to see it go but ready to move on to the next car.

Sold the STi because I'm moving from Florida to Texas in 2 weeks, and ready to move from AWD to RWD. Just graduated with a degree in Mechanical Engineering and got a job in the DFW area. Trying to resist the urge to buy a new car (everyone tells you not to purchase one straight out of college).

I might end up settling with a NB or NC miata mx-5 for the next year or so until I pull the trigger on a BRZ limited. Im looking for a reliable DD that I can auto-x once a month. I'm open to suggestions.
Jared9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:05 PM   #24
Jun Jun

Drives: Slow
hi guys
Jun Jun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:13 PM   #25
ATL BRZ
Driving Coach

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 4,136 Times in 1,707 Posts
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Won't have my Black(CBS) BRZ Premium until the end of July but I am getting started with ft86club early! Hello from Atlanta, GA!
ATL BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:40 AM   #26
YoshiMike13

Drives: None yet :(
Hey, I'm Mike! I'm New here.

So hey! I am Mike/Mikey/Michael/Yoshi (Whatever works best for you, lol) and I am new here! I forgot to put this introductory thread in here when I joined yesterday, so some of you may have seen a post or two from me before. For those who have not, HEY WHAT'S UP!!

So I am 16, going on 17. I will be 17 on August 3rd, and I still do not have my learners permit! My parents are making me wait until I am 17 to get it, so its coming soon (I hope!) My parents are seperating (My stepdad isn't the way he used to be, and is basically terrorizing us it's just better this way) and my mom needs a car. She has a 25,000 rock on her finger and a little more with the wedding band, which could go towards a new car. I showed my mom the FR-S and the BRZ and she went like: when she saw the BRZ. She wants it! She joked around about selling her ring for it, but I want to try and convince her to actually get it. I have a job and will be willing to spend ALL my money on helping my mom with monthly payments on it. I feel like it would be an AWESOME car to learn how to drive in. Well, that is more likely going to be more of a fantasy than a reality, but who cares really. I am currently working at Maple Ridge Animal Clinic, where I am a Veterinary Assistant. I LOVE MY JOB and want to be an avian vet (Birds, I have a passion for parrots) I am hoping that with the money I earn from working there, that I will have enough to get my first car right when I get my license or soon after. I would hate to have to wait like 6 months after I have my license before getting a car. If that happens, then it happens and I don't really have the power to stop that.

A little about me and my love for cars, I have loved cars since i was my little ricer self with need for speed underground 2, and have been hooked ever since. I was probably about 9 or 10? (No longer am I obssessed with all the blacked out civics that are lowered and have a ridiculous body kits, so don't worry and if you have one yourself, please don't take offense to this!) My favorite car is the one and only . . . . Toyota Supra Mark IV TT. That is my baby, and I WILL own one someday, that is a fact. My second favorite car is the BRX/FR-S. I can't decide! I mean they are practically the same car, but yeah. Lol.

I Have been following the FT-86 concept for a while now. In fact, I have been following it for about 2 years now, it was the end of 2010 when I started. It was released as a possible Supra Mark V, but shortly after was confirmed that Toyota has no intention on bringing back the Supra, at least for now. I still was in love with the car, and have been following it, and now it is here. I haven't seen any rolling down the streets of CT, but I hope I do soon.

I am a singer/songwriter, avid fisherman, yo-yoer, (yes, embrace it, I do all sorts of yo-yo tricks that would probably blow your mind, while making you think I am weird for learning all of them, lmao) car enthusiast (spelling?), origami maker, and other things.

There you have it! That's a me! Sorry for the long, and probably boring post, but I hope to have a nice, long, and welcomed stay here. It is very nice meeting you all, and I have already met a couple of people, such as Snoopyalien24 and Guff (Who has had many many supra's in his life, which I envy him so much for that!) and I hope to meet a lot more people then just them two.

Thanks for reading, your eyelids are probably shutting after this!
-Mike
Old 06-19-2012, 10:47 AM   #27
YoshiMike13

Drives: None yet :(
So after reading this, I had just realized there is already a thread for this. My bad people!
Old 06-19-2012, 06:08 PM   #28
Zaggeron

Drives: '13 BRZ Limited '10 370ZR
Hi all. I've got a pre-order (#7) for a BRZ Limited at Austin Subaru in -- you guessed it -- Austin, TX. I'm anxious for my car to arrive as it is slated to be new daily driver.
Zaggeron is offline   Reply With Quote