follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 09-23-2014, 01:30 AM   #15
WallsAndFoundations

Drives:
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davev View Post
Just as a kudos to fteightysix- I have bought over 1k with them since I got my car this summer. 100% happy. Do it.

Keep this in mind about emails- try sending an email question to General Electric or Alcoa Aluminum or most any other giant corporation- and see what you get. (Think WalMart- HA). It's really pretty amazing that small companies can keep up with it as well as they do.

(coming from a guy that owns a busy online and retail business)

If I have an emergency or need a quick answer I always make the phone call. Emails are throw away contacts- useful but I know it may go down a rabbit hole.
I thought I replied to this. I'm sorry.

I never thought of it like that. I don't know how big a company fteightysix is. But very valid and fair point.
WallsAndFoundations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 05:57 AM   #16
86SPEED

Drives: The silvertrooper 10 series
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallsAndFoundations View Post
So I've heard several people have bought from these guys but I emailed them asking them a question and they never replied back.. for a potential new customer that is not very reassuring of their service so I'm hoping I'm wrong, but has anybody had any experience with these guys? Just don't want another vicious led experience.. thank you.

Edit: I will order from fteightysix, thanks guys!
Thanks for all the great comments guys

If any of you ever see anyone trying to get a hold of us without a response or anything please always feel free to make a post like this.

I am glad to see so many great responses altho not surprised we really do try our best to kick butt in fast responses and correct and honest answers to all tech and install question. Ohh and that fast shipping too!!

I also check my email account and I did not see anything from the 14th, the email monster on the internet does eat some emails once in a while that just never get to us.

Let me clarify a couple things about our business, and how its ran.

1. Customer service is very very important to us (without you there is no us)
2. We are very busy between running the business (shipping orders answering emails, testing new products , dealing with manufactures) as well as attending events like 86fest and others.
3.We are here with over 20 years experience with this exact business model and relationships with the brands we sell, We know what you want and how to deliver it.
4. we dont do things in your typical way we think outside the box to bring each of you a good experience

We are a real business with office and a test/install/inventory area. We do stock a lot more than the typical internet drop shipping companies. If any of you are ever in Vegas please give us a heads up and stop by our location. We will answer emails almost 18 hours a day from our computers our sometimes even our phones to keep up with all of our customers all over the globe - Since the 86 is a world car we actually have several countries we deal with and ship orders daily to.

We do our business a little different, We treat our customers with honesty and as our friend and put ourself as if we are in your shoes. We ship as fast as we can, we offer fair pricing (sometimes best to email or call as the industry has changed and we have to follow mfg price guidelines) We only try to offer product that we have tested and would use on our own FRS cars. Im sure a lot of folks think we make 50% profit on everything that is not the case we are lucky to clear 5% sometimes after offering free shipping , covering credit card / Paypal fees and our daily overhead. Ohh and forum fees If there are deals on product we will always be the first to offer them. We offer the club/military coupons to follow suit with current online store buying trends. but we really feel to offer the most fair price possible. You will not always find us the most expensive or the least expensive We keep our prices competitive. If you see something that looks odd always send us an email or submit a price match request. We will always honor a valid stores price match.

I am not trying to say we are better than any of the other sellers on the forums, there are a lot of other great guys that we sell against and that we also consider industry friends. There are some brands that we simply dont offer for any number of business reasons; there is a couple brands that we choose not to deal with based the poor quality or service that we refuse to sell because ultimately it makes us look bad when it is nothing we can control. There are brands we sell and offer that we source or find that others dont offer and same for the other sellers. We know that everyone shops around and 99% of the time you guys already know what you want, so you look for price and service from a reputable place. (Thats us )

Best thing to do before you buy from anyone is ask around or actually call them, google them , look at feedback , look for info and contact info on the website. Personally i will never purchase from someone just based on price - price is not everything and if you think it is and you always search for the best price and will save $5.00 and purchase from unknow retailers or folks that are not authorized legit agents of product, then that is not our type of customer. We have all seen them come and go and now they are not around to service or warranty anything. We actually warrantied a set of headlights from a customer a couple weeks ago who bought from another semi non active vender that they would just not get back with him so we stepped up and called the manufacture and got it handled for him. he was more than thankful and said gosh for me saving 10.00 it was not such a good deal.

Sorry for the long rant i guess i am still sleep deprived from the 86fest show. But.... I really wanted to say that we appreciate each and everyone of you and we do try our best 100% of the time, we always cant please everyone (well so far i think it is 2 customers since we started this business)

Feel free to call us anytime with any concern , We take phone calls from 10-6 for you east coast guys that always try calling at 6 AM - If we dont answer during those hours we might be busy with all the lines or under a car or outside talking to a local customer and simply cant answer - try back in 5 minutes.

Thanks for the supports Friends and Family

Malen
86SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 86SPEED For This Useful Post:
DAEMANO (09-23-2014), FR-S Matt (09-24-2014), Koa (11-24-2014), NIN69 (09-23-2014), RobertPaulson (09-23-2014), toby714 (11-22-2014), WallsAndFoundations (09-23-2014)
Old 09-23-2014, 02:18 PM   #17
WallsAndFoundations

Drives:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fteightysix View Post
Thanks for all the great comments guys

If any of you ever see anyone trying to get a hold of us without a response or anything please always feel free to make a post like this.

I am glad to see so many great responses altho not surprised we really do try our best to kick butt in fast responses and correct and honest answers to all tech and install question. Ohh and that fast shipping too!!

I also check my email account and I did not see anything from the 14th, the email monster on the internet does eat some emails once in a while that just never get to us.

Let me clarify a couple things about our business, and how its ran.

1. Customer service is very very important to us (without you there is no us)
2. We are very busy between running the business (shipping orders answering emails, testing new products , dealing with manufactures) as well as attending events like 86fest and others.
3.We are here with over 20 years experience with this exact business model and relationships with the brands we sell, We know what you want and how to deliver it.
4. we dont do things in your typical way we think outside the box to bring each of you a good experience

We are a real business with office and a test/install/inventory area. We do stock a lot more than the typical internet drop shipping companies. If any of you are ever in Vegas please give us a heads up and stop by our location. We will answer emails almost 18 hours a day from our computers our sometimes even our phones to keep up with all of our customers all over the globe - Since the 86 is a world car we actually have several countries we deal with and ship orders daily to.

We do our business a little different, We treat our customers with honesty and as our friend and put ourself as if we are in your shoes. We ship as fast as we can, we offer fair pricing (sometimes best to email or call as the industry has changed and we have to follow mfg price guidelines) We only try to offer product that we have tested and would use on our own FRS cars. Im sure a lot of folks think we make 50% profit on everything that is not the case we are lucky to clear 5% sometimes after offering free shipping , covering credit card / Paypal fees and our daily overhead. Ohh and forum fees If there are deals on product we will always be the first to offer them. We offer the club/military coupons to follow suit with current online store buying trends. but we really feel to offer the most fair price possible. You will not always find us the most expensive or the least expensive We keep our prices competitive. If you see something that looks odd always send us an email or submit a price match request. We will always honor a valid stores price match.

I am not trying to say we are better than any of the other sellers on the forums, there are a lot of other great guys that we sell against and that we also consider industry friends. There are some brands that we simply dont offer for any number of business reasons; there is a couple brands that we choose not to deal with based the poor quality or service that we refuse to sell because ultimately it makes us look bad when it is nothing we can control. There are brands we sell and offer that we source or find that others dont offer and same for the other sellers. We know that everyone shops around and 99% of the time you guys already know what you want, so you look for price and service from a reputable place. (Thats us )

Best thing to do before you buy from anyone is ask around or actually call them, google them , look at feedback , look for info and contact info on the website. Personally i will never purchase from someone just based on price - price is not everything and if you think it is and you always search for the best price and will save $5.00 and purchase from unknow retailers or folks that are not authorized legit agents of product, then that is not our type of customer. We have all seen them come and go and now they are not around to service or warranty anything. We actually warrantied a set of headlights from a customer a couple weeks ago who bought from another semi non active vender that they would just not get back with him so we stepped up and called the manufacture and got it handled for him. he was more than thankful and said gosh for me saving 10.00 it was not such a good deal.

Sorry for the long rant i guess i am still sleep deprived from the 86fest show. But.... I really wanted to say that we appreciate each and everyone of you and we do try our best 100% of the time, we always cant please everyone (well so far i think it is 2 customers since we started this business)

Feel free to call us anytime with any concern , We take phone calls from 10-6 for you east coast guys that always try calling at 6 AM - If we dont answer during those hours we might be busy with all the lines or under a car or outside talking to a local customer and simply cant answer - try back in 5 minutes.

Thanks for the supports Friends and Family

Malen
Thank you for the well thought reply dude! I will be more than happy to submit some orders when that time comes again. next month I want some canards, replace my bulbs in my fogs, and maybe get a new shifter!

I appreciate your guys' business model and am looking forward to doing transactions with you.
The Following User Says Thank You to WallsAndFoundations For This Useful Post:
86SPEED (09-23-2014)
Old 11-21-2014, 02:56 PM   #18
86SPEED

Old 11-21-2014, 04:15 PM   #19
WallsAndFoundations

Drives:
Quote:
Oh shit cuzzzz. Any sales on some Enkei RS05-RRs?
Old 11-21-2014, 05:21 PM   #20
86SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallsAndFoundations View Post
Oh shit cuzzzz. Any sales on some Enkei RS05-RRs?
Sure bro , - send me an email - ill get you the homie hook up - will be under 2k shipped

Sales@fteightysix.com
The Following User Says Thank You to 86SPEED For This Useful Post:
WallsAndFoundations (11-22-2014)
Old 11-22-2014, 03:31 PM   #21
toby714

Drives: whiteout
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAEMANO View Post
Gotta say that I've purchased several thousand dollars worth of parts from @fteightysix and every time they've been GREAT with customer service. Much better than some of the larger vendors here. PM me and I'll tell you who I'd avoid. My purchases have been both larger ticket items like my RS*R Sports-i coilovers and NIA CF Hybrid Splitter. I've also made many smaller purchases from them and had great service on those too. I know that they've had a lot of traffic over the weekend due to 86Fest. If you have an issue either PM or simply call them. Their phone # is on the top of every page 702.825.1320
msg you !
toby714 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to toby714 For This Useful Post:
86SPEED (11-23-2014)
Old 11-22-2014, 05:00 PM   #22
WallsAndFoundations

Drives:
Quote:
Sure bro , - send me an email - ill get you the homie hook up - will be under 2k shipped

Sales@fteightysix.com
Sent you an email dude! You da best!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to WallsAndFoundations For This Useful Post:
86SPEED (11-23-2014)
Old 11-24-2014, 08:16 PM   #23
executivekoala

Drives: fr-s
I'll be honest I am not too pumped on the service I got today. I called in 3 times to get pads and rotors. The price for a pair of pmu rotors was incorrect on your site and was quoted higher when I called to check. Also not being able to get a simple answer about dba rotors was pretty lame. Black Friday sales or not, I feel it shouldn't be that hard just to buy parts. I got to say I really wanted to say something nice and I had my card ready to go and buy, but to be honest you guys lost me as a customer.
executivekoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 08:37 PM   #24
JPxM0Dz
F Z1LLA

Drives: Lexus IS-F Series 2
Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,246 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by executivekoala View Post
I'll be honest I am not too pumped on the service I got today. I called in 3 times to get pads and rotors. The price for a pair of pmu rotors was incorrect on your site and was quoted higher when I called to check. Also not being able to get a simple answer about dba rotors was pretty lame. Black Friday sales or not, I feel it shouldn't be that hard just to buy parts. I got to say I really wanted to say something nice and I had my card ready to go and buy, but to be honest you guys lost me as a customer.
I'm still waiting on an unanswered pm regarding checkout on their website which failed for me repeatedly. Time to shop elsewhere... Not gonna beg a vendor to take my hard earned money

Sent from my SM-N910W8 Note 4 using Tapatalk
Old 11-25-2014, 08:33 PM   #25
86SPEED

Quote:
Sorry We lost you as a customer, We cant please everyone and Some times things just do not Click.

Let me reply and Clarify on what was happening on our end. you called 3 Times yes. First call I took you asked us for a special price on some product and wanted Special Price Right away that instance, one of us replied with we will need to get in touch with Project Mu to check stock and get an exact cost. When we set up our black Friday special deals we work with each mfg to get special pricing to pass on savings to our customers, At that time you called we mentioned to you that we would need to get in touch with the them and we needed to wait for a reply. We emailed and called to check on this for you and our contact at Project Mu was away from his desk or busy helping someone else so we needed to wait.

You called back in about less than 20 minutes and we still did not get a reply from the mfg - they must have been busy also.

If anyone ever wants special pricing I would tell you that any shop would rather get an email so they can do the leg work and find out what options are available to offer you , Sorry we could not move as fast as you wanted and meet your needs we had several extra orders that we needed to fill and respond to replies to since we started our Black Friday specials the night before. Some things just take time to get t he good deals as you wanted.

We offered a special on DBA Rotors and Hawk pads and you said you did not want hawk pads and wanted Project Mu, So We replied we will need to see what we can do to put a package deal together just for you. Again sorry we could not drop everything and work on your order that quick. When we put our combos and sale items we work on these for several weeks in advance. I will say we did stop what we where working on to email the manufacture right away but we did not get a reply or a response in a quick enough time frame. Again sorry we could not meet your needs. It does not always work out where its good for us. i would have to say we do our best and put our customer service as a number one priority and that shows every day when we put smiles on our customers faces with outstanding service.

Thanks
Malen
Old 11-25-2014, 08:44 PM   #26
86SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPxM0Dz View Post
I'm still waiting on an unanswered pm regarding checkout on their website which failed for me repeatedly. Time to shop elsewhere... Not gonna beg a vendor to take my hard earned money.

I personally replied to you and asked you what was not working as far as the check out process - Store works perfect we get orders every day from Canada and other international countries.

Not sure what is up with your address -

I felt we responded in a timely manner -

Originally Posted by fteightysix
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPxM0Dz
Hey tried Checking out on your website with a set of these and no go. Need a price shipped to Canada

Thanks
Please send us your full address - what was the problem at the store?

Would not let me check out. Error message with my address.

Joe Pxxxs.
116 xxxxx
Moose Jaw, Sk
Canada xxxxx

青空

We just sent you a custom quote on shipping
The Following User Says Thank You to 86SPEED For This Useful Post:
JPxM0Dz (11-25-2014)
Old 11-25-2014, 09:04 PM   #27
executivekoala

Drives: fr-s
Quote:
Sorry We lost you as a customer, We cant please everyone and Some times things just do not Click.

Let me reply and Clarify on what was happening on our end. you called 3 Times yes. First call I took you asked us for a special price on some product and wanted Special Price Right away that instance, one of us replied with we will need to get in touch with Project Mu to check stock and get an exact cost. When we set up our black Friday special deals we work with each mfg to get special pricing to pass on savings to our customers, At that time you called we mentioned to you that we would need to get in touch with the them and we needed to wait for a reply. We emailed and called to check on this for you and our contact at Project Mu was away from his desk or busy helping someone else so we needed to wait.

You called back in about less than 20 minutes and we still did not get a reply from the mfg - they must have been busy also.

If anyone ever wants special pricing I would tell you that any shop would rather get an email so they can do the leg work and find out what options are available to offer you , Sorry we could not move as fast as you wanted and meet your needs we had several extra orders that we needed to fill and respond to replies to since we started our Black Friday specials the night before. Some things just take time to get t he good deals as you wanted.

We offered a special on DBA Rotors and Hawk pads and you said you did not want hawk pads and wanted Project Mu, So We replied we will need to see what we can do to put a package deal together just for you. Again sorry we could not drop everything and work on your order that quick. When we put our combos and sale items we work on these for several weeks in advance. I will say we did stop what we where working on to email the manufacture right away but we did not get a reply or a response in a quick enough time frame. Again sorry we could not meet your needs. It does not always work out where its good for us. i would have to say we do our best and put our customer service as a number one priority and that shows every day when we put smiles on our customers faces with outstanding service.

Thanks
Malen
I called back 2 hours later also. Furthermore, I left my e mail about it and didn't hear anything back and called back at 5pm which was 3 hours later. I had cash in hand but you had the prices incorrect on your site for the club sport rotors and they ended up being way more. But hey, you dont want my money thats fine with me I just wont go with you in the future. If you really wanted to resolve this issue you would of pm'd me directly to try to resolve it.
executivekoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 09:21 PM   #28
86SPEED

Quote:
I called back 2 hours later also. Furthermore, I left my e mail about it and didn't hear anything back and called back at 5pm which was 3 hours later. I had cash in hand but you had the prices incorrect on your site for the club sport rotors and they ended up being way more. But hey, you dont want my money thats fine with me I just wont go with you in the future. If you really wanted to resolve this issue you would of pm'd me directly to try to resolve it.
Like I said - We just did not mesh together - sorry it did not work out

And 2 hours yes after the first one after 10 minute and we still did not have the answer , We admit responsibility from us and our delay in a response from Projuct Mu Guys - I believe we got a reply today and as i thought the pads that you wanted from us are on Back Order .