follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum

Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum The place to start for the Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 | GT86

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2014, 11:38 AM   #43
Tagera

Drives: Hot Lava/2013 FR-S/Automatic
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gost View Post
Only he looks at my car no one else even for simply things because the last time, someone went for a ride in my fathers camry, he saw they clocked in 40 miles at the odo and he caused such a scene. I don't know what they expected from a guy who grew up in the Vietnam War.
Sounds like he had every reason to make a scene and be mad. He doesn't know what they could have been doing in those 40miles. Speeding around, racing, spinning donuts somewhere, running a few drugs or even buying some. Bad things tend to happen when car dealerships and maintenance places take peoples vehicles on joyrides. And sometimes even road tests.
Tagera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:39 AM   #44
Tagera

Drives: Hot Lava/2013 FR-S/Automatic
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gost View Post
Zombieing an old thread. Talk about bad luck. Had my monogram for almost about a month now, AND A TREE JUST FELL ON MY CAR. Surprised it didn't completely crush the car. The end of the tree dented the A pillar on the driver side and scratched off the paint. But the tree was heavy enough that it took 3 of us to move it off my car. FML...
Wonder if I would get good traffic if I started a blog about the series of unfortunate events that have been happening in my life.

Damn....I think the universe hates your cars. Or mother nature does.
Tagera is offline   Reply With Quote