follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2019, 12:35 PM   #29
boostfedbrz

Drives: 2016 Turbo BRZ
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I’m not the Works account. They have one on here I believe. I’m a customer who has had nothing but positive experiences there and frequent there. I’m familiar with the story and just want to present some facts he left out.
Old 05-10-2019, 03:19 PM   #30
weederr33
Airborne at your service

Drives: '17 BRZ Series.Yellow
Thanked 5,586 Times in 2,928 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfedbrz View Post
I’m not the Works account. They have one on here I believe. I’m a customer who has had nothing but positive experiences there and frequent there. I’m familiar with the story and just want to present some facts he left out.
Yes you are. We've already seen this stunt pulled with the FA20club guys a few years back.

MS, CSCS, TSAC-F, CPT
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weederr33 For This Useful Post:
Sportsguy83 (06-17-2019), TachyonBomb (05-14-2019), why? (05-11-2019)
Old 05-10-2019, 04:55 PM   #31
boostfedbrz

Lol. You’re so certain. I can assure you that I’m not the owner nor am I employed by them. I do love how all of you take the word of one man who is crying all over the internet and then when someone who knows both sides comes in you automatically attack them and try to discredit them.
Old 05-10-2019, 05:23 PM   #32
VIP BRZ

Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ
Taking his word? OP has provided a plethora of evidence..

you'v provided nothing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VIP BRZ For This Useful Post:
Sportsguy83 (06-17-2019), why? (05-11-2019)
Old 05-10-2019, 05:39 PM   #33
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quote:
Lol. You’re so certain. I can assure you that I’m not the owner nor am I employed by them. I do love how all of you take the word of one man who is crying all over the internet and then when someone who knows both sides comes in you automatically attack them and try to discredit them.
Dudes got tons of evidence proving a correct judgement, you have yet to prove otherwise. I can even go and see the court docket info if I want to online as proof. You either are directly connected to works or are trying to be purposely contrarian for no reason by trolling.
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FRSBRZGT86FAN For This Useful Post:
spike021 (05-10-2019), TachyonBomb (05-14-2019), VIP BRZ (05-10-2019), weederr33 (05-10-2019), why? (05-11-2019)
Old 05-10-2019, 06:05 PM   #34
weederr33
Airborne at your service

Drives: '17 BRZ Series.Yellow
Thanked 5,586 Times in 2,928 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quote:
Confirmed, it's Works Motorsport.

MS, CSCS, TSAC-F, CPT
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weederr33 For This Useful Post:
DandoX (05-29-2019), FRSBRZGT86FAN (05-11-2019), TachyonBomb (05-14-2019), why? (05-11-2019)
Old 05-10-2019, 06:27 PM   #35
boostfedbrz

I stated that I am a customer and know them well. Whatever though. They’re the only game in town if you want a legal turbo kit.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:34 AM   #36
Anal0g

Drives: Subaru
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
I’m curious to know that If you’re only a customer, how did you obtain these facts? And if you had these facts, we’re you present at the court case? If no, why not?

Quote:
I stated that I am a customer and know them well.
So what? Lots of people state lots of things on the internet. Some back it up with hard data, some don’t. From what I can see, you’re a part of the latter group whereas the OP is a part of the former.

How do you, as a customer, have skin in the game? What are you’re motivations for coming to their defense here on these forums?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anal0g For This Useful Post:
TachyonBomb (05-14-2019), why? (05-11-2019)
Old 05-11-2019, 11:13 AM   #37
soundman98
ProCrastinationConsultant

Drives: '14 Ranger, '18 Tacoma 4Dr LB
Thanked 13,673 Times in 6,781 Posts
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Quote:
because:
1. he's established himself here. he's made an effort to be part of the forum, and participate in threads of varying topics. BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT WORKS. you made a new account in january, and participated in only 2 threads by the same OP, where your sole focus is to discredit the OP.

2. you have posted no evidence other than your word, which is no better than a chipmunk squawk at this point.

3.this is the equivalent of walking up to a random group of people talking about a specific subject, and then immediately accusing the main person talking of being completely wrong and walking away.

if he's wrong, i'm absolutely willing to hear it, but the burden of proof is on you. you not only need to prove he's wrong, but at the same time justify the recent account creation, as well as the lack of forum interaction with others here on various topics. anything less is a strong indication that you're part of works motorsport, and only here to 'save face'.
86TOYO2k17 (05-15-2019), DandoX (05-29-2019), FRSBRZGT86FAN (05-11-2019), Impureclient (05-11-2019), spike021 (05-12-2019), Summerwolf (05-14-2019), SuperTom (05-11-2019), TachyonBomb (05-14-2019), weederr33 (05-11-2019), why? (05-11-2019)
Old 05-11-2019, 12:13 PM   #38
boostfedbrz

I’ll start from the top, officer.

I created an account in January to message some members about an issue I was having that they also had where the revs weren’t dropping down to idle if the car was in gear and the clutch pressed in. Weird one I know. So I created an account. Fortunately for me Works got back to me, I brought the car in, and they fixed the issue, so I had no need to post.

I don’t care about forums because of things like this, and I find most of these brz groups filled with a bunch of idiots asking about rocket bunny kits and how to stance shit their car, so I forgot about you guys, sorry. Lol. Move on to me finding about this, I heard it from works and had the other side of the story explained to me. It’s as simple as that. I find it funny you think I am Works, because those guys up there don’t really use any forums or anything, but go on with your conspiracies.

I’m headed back up to Works today. I’m bringing them lunch because they’re so awesome.you guys want to meet me up there and maybe you can tell the staff just how bad they are in person?

See ya there.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:15 PM   #39
boostfedbrz

To answer the other guy about why I’m here. I’m here because the owner of Works, Pete, is a great guy and goes out of his way to help so many of us. He has done so much to make parts that are needed for our cars as well as the Evo before. I like them, I get along with them, and I don’t like when people spread lies about my friends. So that’s why I’m here.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:15 PM   #40
Anal0g

Drives: Subaru
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
I’ll start from the top, officer.

I created an account in January to message some members about an issue I was having that they also had where the revs weren’t dropping down to idle if the car was in gear and the clutch pressed in. Weird one I know. So I created an account. Fortunately for me Works got back to me, I brought the car in, and they fixed the issue, so I had no need to post.
How does contacting some members result in Works getting back to you? Care to share whom you contacted so members can message them to validate this statement?

Quote:
I do love how all of you take the word of one man who is crying all over the internet and then when someone who knows both sides comes in you automatically attack them and try to discredit them.
Quote:
Move on to me finding about this, I heard it from works and had the other side of the story explained to me. It’s as simple as that
So you got one side from Works and now you have the story from both sides eh? Or did you the OP personally tell you about his side? From the attacks you've been directing towards him/her, I find that really hard to believe, but please - enlighten us.

Quote:
I’m headed back up to Works today. I’m bringing them lunch because they’re so awesome.you guys want to meet me up there and maybe you can tell the staff just how bad they are in person?
Who said anything about the staff that works there? There may be some things in the IG posts by the OP, but as far as this thread goes, it's about the owner.
No one has said anything about the staff. So why are you trying to drag them through the mud?

Quote:
I find it funny you think I am Works, because those guys up there don’t really use any forums or anything, but go on with your conspiracies.
I find it funny how you respond with insults and arguments that are filled with holes. The insults lets me know I'm getting underneath your skin and it's been fun picking your responses a part, but I'm done. Enjoy your lunch with Works.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anal0g For This Useful Post:
soundman98 (05-11-2019), why? (05-14-2019)
Old 05-11-2019, 01:44 PM   #41
soundman98
ProCrastinationConsultant

Drives: '14 Ranger, '18 Tacoma 4Dr LB
Thanked 13,673 Times in 6,781 Posts
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
who's rocket bunny? stance sucks.
Old 05-11-2019, 04:00 PM   #42
boostfedbrz

Sorry officer, I’ll go into more details. I joined to ask a question, but by the time I got the approval, it took a while from signing up to get approval, works had gotten back to me so I had no need to ask. Mr Jones has provided his story enough places we all know his side. Being that Pete isn’t a broke kid who couldn’t afford his turbo kit, I trust him a bit more.

I’m done here though. I’ll see you all at the grocery store parking lot meets. Lol. I promise you I’m not Pete, he’s way more awesome than I am.

Closed Thread