follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

CANADA Canada

User Tag List

Old 01-30-2012, 10:29 AM   #1
Lo

Drives: Old Saturn
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Canadians using radar detectors & laser jammers

I was reading the following thread on radars and lasers (http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2847) and wanted to get info on Canadians using those devices in different areas of Canada and get their feedback on its uses.

I know some places prohibit the use of such devices (Such as Quebec), but I also was wondering if anyone here still uses some and if others have ever got caught using such equipment and how badly they got fined (if, for any of these questions, they are willing to share their experience with the rest of the forum).

I don't usually speed, but sometimes I get lost in the moment and pass the 10 km/h buffer so I was maybe considering getting such equipment (based on a few websites that I've encountered). I'm from Montreal, and it's illegal here, so that's why I'd appreciate anybody's input on the matter.
Lo is offline   Reply With Quote