follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

User Tag List

Old 09-28-2013, 01:59 AM   #1
sanaya
Banned

Drives: Toyota Etios
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Read funny jokes everday. Post your jokes too.

Old man and his memories

An old man went to the college that he went to when he was a youth.

He knocked on room number 3 of the hostel and said: "May I come in. I lived in this very room thirty years ago when I studied in this college."

A young man opened the door and let him in. The old man examined the room, fondly remembering everything.

He said, "The same old room, the same old wooden table, the ventilator and the same old window that opens to the garden. And the same old bed."

When examining it he found a young girl under the bed.

The young man got alarmed and said, "Don't mistake me. She is my cousin. She dropped her earring and is searching for it." The old man said, "And the same old story!!
sanaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 01:59 AM   #2
sanaya
Banned

Funeral of a cardiologist

This would be an acceptable reason to laugh at a funeral...

A very prestigious cardiologist died, and was given a very elaborate funeral by the hospital where he had worked for most of his life. A huge heart, covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service as all the doctors from the hospital sat in awe. Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.

At that point, one of the mourners just burst into laughter. When all eyes stared at him, he said, "I'm so sorry... I was just thinking of my own funeral… I'm a gynecologist."

The Priest fainted.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:00 AM   #3
sanaya
Banned

Romantic evening

Two Women chatting in office.
Woman 1: I had a fine evening, how was yours?

Woman 2: It was a disaster.. My husband came home, ate his dinner in 3 minutes and fell a sleep. How was yours ?

Woman 1: Oh it was amazing! My husband came home and took me out for a romantic dinner. After dinner we walked for an hour.. When we came home he lit the candles around the house. It was like a fairy tale!

At the same time, their husbands are talking at work.
Husband 1: How was your evening ?

Husband 2: Great... I came home, dinner was on the table, I ate and fell asleep. What about you ?

Husband 1: It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner, they cut the electricity because I forgot to pay the bill; so I took her out for dinner which was so expensive that i didn't had money left for a cab. We walked home which took an hour and when we got home I remembered there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house!!

Moral: Presentation does matter... No matter what the reality is.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:00 AM   #4
sanaya
Banned

Skiing backwards

A lady went skiing and halfway down the hill had to go to the bathroom.

No facilities nearby, she found a sheltered area, dropped her pants and proceeded to relieve herself.

Suddenly she found herself beginning to slide backwards, out into the open and down the slope with her pants around her knees.

She crashed and broke her leg. The paramedics rushed her to the local hospital.

The doctor walked into her room, laughing hysterically

The Women asked the reason for this.

"You're not going to believe this, but the guy in the next room claims he fell off the ski lift and broke his leg because he saw a naked lady skiing backwards down the mountain!"

"So, how did you break YOUR leg??"
Old 09-28-2013, 02:00 AM   #5
sanaya
Banned

Catching gorilla

A man wakes up one morning and found a gorilla on his roof. So he looks in the yellow pages and sure enough, there's an advert for "Gorilla Catchers" He calls the number, and the gorilla cathcer, Santa, says he will be over in 30 minutes.

Santa arrives within 30 minutes and gets out of his van.

He's got a LADDER, a BASEBALL BAT, a SHOTGUN and a HUGE DOG.

"What are you going to do", the house owner asks?

Santa said, "I'm going to put this LADDER up against the roof, and then I'm going to go up there and knock the gorilla off the roof with this BASEBALL BAT. When the gorilla falls off, the DOG is trained to grab the gorilla's testicles and squeeze. The gorilla will then be subdued enough for me to put him in the cage in the back of the van."

He hands the shotgun to the house owner.

"What's the shotgun for?" asks the house owner.

Santa replies, "If the gorilla knocks ME off the roof, SHOOT THE DOG."
The Following User Says Thank You to sanaya For This Useful Post:
covance (04-19-2016)