follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2016, 07:49 PM   #1
tehpepsi

Drives: Slammed frs dark
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Just find a rocket bunny v3 replica ! Should I ?

I was looking around this week to find the new rocket bunny v3 kit because it look dope to me (if you don't like it, I don't care) and yea it's expensive af to get the original version so lets get a replica! Found this on ebay, the full kit made in high quality FRP, I talk with the seller asking him if I can have a deal without the big wing and if possible ship by sea for saving shipping. So yea, he offered me 1500us for the kit and 300us for the shipping taking 38 days and like 10 work days manufacturing.
Only think I don't like is he don't have alot of feedback, he have 100% good feedback and 100 n more product for sale but still not alot of feedback uhhhhhhhmm.
Should I trust him or not a good idea? I know a little bit about ebay waranty and all but still...
here the link of the ebay post; http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rocket-Bunny...3D322345421072

(please don't tell me i should not buy replica and not on ebay, that not what my question is)
Thanks everyone!
Attached Images

tehpepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:43 PM   #2
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,283 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2494 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehpepsi View Post
Should I trust him or not a good idea?
(please don't tell me i should not buy replica and not on ebay, that not what my question is)
Thanks everyone!
Well if this is not the question ten exactly what are you asking?

Don't buy replica and certainly not from Ebay if you have any doubts. You seem to have doubts.

You are going to get loads of opinions on both RB and replicas whether you like it or not.

Oh, and this section is for Forum questions not general questions.
Old 12-02-2016, 10:00 PM   #3
tehpepsi

Drives: Slammed frs dark
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Well if this is not the question ten exactly what are you asking?

Don't buy replica and certainly not from Ebay if you have any doubts. You seem to have doubts.

You are going to get loads of opinions on both RB and replicas whether you like it or not.

Oh, and this section is for Forum questions not general questions.
My doubts is not about the quality of the replica because i never had a problem with replica before (Still I know you can have fitment issue), my doubts is about the seller, how you know you make business with someone trustable, so much story about people receive fake tracking number and never receive what they orders... I always make business with people who have thousand of feedback so I don't worry but...This guy.. seems legit in a way because he had alot of products for sale but still I don't know, something missing..........

Ik people will always give there opinion no matter what, just try to prevent some.

(sorry for the wrong section, is there a way to move my post?)
tehpepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tehpepsi For This Useful Post:
Tcoat (12-02-2016)
Old 12-02-2016, 10:09 PM   #4
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,283 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2494 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehpepsi View Post
My doubts is not about the quality of the replica because i never had a problem with replica before (Still I know you can have fitment issue), my doubts is about the seller, how you know you make business with someone trustable, so much story about people receive fake tracking number and never receive what they orders... I always make business with people who have thousand of feedback so I don't worry but...This guy.. seems legit in a way because he had alot of products for sale but still I don't know, something missing..........

Ik people will always give there opinion no matter what, just try to prevent some.

(sorry for the wrong section, is there a way to move my post?)
A Mod will be around to move it eventually.

Edit: See^^^

That is always the question when buying on line though. Who do you trust? If I have any doubts I stay well away and have never been burned yet.

Last edited by Tcoat; 12-02-2016 at 11:06 PM.
Tcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 12:47 AM   #5
Johnny.

Drives: A work in progress.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I believe that if you buy through eBay/paypal you'll be protected if you don't receive your product or if anything happens. I've personally never had any issues buying anything on eBay, from wheels, lip kits, wide body kits, to like smaller items. If they ever come damage or anything you just have to message the seller and they'll send you a replacement/give back a partial refund if not full refund. If anything does go wrong you just have to contact PayPal and open up a claim. I doubt you will have any problems
Johnny. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny. For This Useful Post:
tehpepsi (12-09-2016)

Tags
body kit, frp, replica, rocket bunny