follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Engine, Exhaust, Transmission

Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain.

User Tag List

Old 08-29-2018, 04:53 PM   #1
Xapnerz98

Drives: '15 Blue.Series BRZ '09 Civic SI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MXP COMP RS Exhaust owners, what other exhaust pieces do you have?

Hey all, this is going to be another one of those exhaust posts where I ask what people are running with the MXP COMP RS exhaust and how loud. But first, a little info on my current exhaust.
So I currently have a Tomei UEL Header, Tomei Overpipe, Invidia Resonated Front Pipe(not catted, just a resonator in the middle) and a Invidia R400. Been running this setup for about 2 months. The setup sounds good, no droning, sexy downshifting and sure it turns some heads, but personally, I think it sounds to quite. I wanted a little more “oomph” and some popping as the revs lowered. So I have been contemplating selling or trading my Invidia R400 for the MXP COMP RS., however after doing some googling and youtube video watching, the MXP does seem to be really loud with a full exhaust setup. So I wanted to ask owners of the MXP COMP RS, along with anyone who is reading this and is contemplating this exhaust, what do you think of it?(In terms of loudness) Also, if you are running the MXP, what other exhaust components do you have? Just for my curiosity. Thanks for reading!
Xapnerz98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 12:25 AM   #2
sid94

Drives: 2013 frs
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I too want this exhaust but I want the collab with counter space garage. I sold my N1 and am currently using my friends Hks legamax and my car sounds like stock. My neighbors love it but I hate it so I’m for the responses also I’m boosted fbm kit
sid94 is offline   Reply With Quote