follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB

Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB Problems, issues, recalls, TSBs

User Tag List

Old 03-21-2015, 04:56 AM   #71
chaoskaze
The Fail Boat

Drives: CWP S.B.
Thanked 1,293 Times in 873 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
Ok, so I've got much better recordings this time around. The video is just a crappy go pro, but the audio was recorded with binaural microphones that go in my ears. This captures true binaural (3D) stereo recordings from my ears perspective. just incase any one didn't know. but yeah, its some voodoo kinda stuff. Also, got an appointment with the dealership Thursday. We'll see how it goes.

(you must wear headphones to get the true 3D effect)

Edit: youtube raped the audio. I'm re-uploading to another location
https://copy.com/qBQ0lSeoas9OFGSu
https://copy.com/JqSNPV1iHHENEg9Y
I hear wut u mean very clearly (thanks to the Audio Engine Speaker I have), I don't think that's normal.

I think I hear something sorta similar to it on my car once after track.(but it was under lighter load, and was gone right away) Judging from the sound in video It's actually quite loud when it does it. To be honest I'm scared by the different new noises this car makes all the time. LOL (only reason I'm still keeping that warranty I brought)
chaoskaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 03:56 AM   #72
howareyoukk

Drives: Gts86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have a very similar rattle but the differences are I can hear it all the time under moderate to hard acceleration. the vid below best depicts my situation.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcvI-anyCX4&index=155&list=WL"]Frs engine problem - YouTube[/ame]
howareyoukk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 10:51 AM   #73
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,283 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2495 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by howareyoukk View Post
I have a very similar rattle but the differences are I can hear it all the time under moderate to hard acceleration. the vid below best depicts my situation.

Are you going to resurrect every single thread n this? There are probably a couple of hundred so you better get moving.

Have you had the vacuum pump checked yet?