follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 08-28-2013, 10:17 AM   #1
ihaskrayon
The Comedian

Drives: SWP BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Jesse at Carrozzeria

Hey guys and gals,

I would first like to say there are some great vendors on this site, and many of them have been very helpful and positive! We have a great community going, so let's keep that up

I was in the market for an exhaust and PM'd a few vendors. After getting all the deals sorted out, I choose to go with Carrozzeria because Jesse was awesome and gave me a great price! He PM'd me quick followed up just as quick via e-mail when I wasn't on the forums. Not to mention his service is top notch and he's very friendly to work with. He gave me a great price and shipped the products fast. I mean fast! Usually I end up getting an exhaust in about a week, but it was waiting for me in just 3 days. The contents inside where not smashed or damaged and everything was in place as it should be.

Overall Experience:

Price: Great! Priced very competitivley and stay true to thier word

Customer Service: Excellent! Jesse is the man to talk to if you want to pick up and exhaust. Awesome to work with and great communication! A+

Shipping: Very fast! A speedy delivery and no damage to the products makes me a happy customer.

Again, Jesse was a pleasure to work with and thier price was great. Keep up the good work!

Sale thread for verification:
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44415

- Kayvon
ihaskrayon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ihaskrayon For This Useful Post:
Carrozzeria (08-30-2013)
Old 08-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #2
Carrozzeria

Drives: Scion FR-S, BMW e92 M3
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hey Kayvon,

Glad you were happy with the exhaust and service Thank you for your order!

- Jesse Ian
Carrozzeria is offline   Reply With Quote