follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
RR Racing
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge

Off-Topic Lounge For all off-topic discussion topics.

User Tag List

Old 09-17-2020, 08:54 PM   #57
Milhouse86
Noob

Drives: 13' FRS, 13' F150, 17' A4, 69' 442
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
For the people thinking the US government will ban crypto? This will change the game a bit. https://www.coindesk.com/kraken-cryp...er-wyoming-law

Wall street is just getting started.
https://www.coindesk.com/microstrate...saylor-bitcoin

And Mad Money Jim Cramer is a Bull now as well

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Milhouse86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 05:50 PM   #58
Locky

Drives: BMW X5M
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milhouse86 View Post
Lol your cute. I don't have an agenda but you can keep being rude. I clearly stated I just wanted to have a conversation. I am up well over double at today's prices. So I'm good, but it's cute you think you have enough money to even move the peg for bitcoin. It is trading $55 billion a day right now....

Other cryptos are not bitcoin. I invest in those as well, but they are not Bitcoin. There is a difference. Bitcoin has a set supply and it will never change. Other cryptos serve other purposes, they are not Bitcoin. If someone wants to actually discuss those that would be fun.

I think it is fascinating from a technology evolution standpoint. People seem to forget that modern monetary theory is an experiment that now has full control over our financial system. It's funny that most see Bitcoin as risky, I have almost all of my liquid capital in crypto because I see the the traditional system as risky. The Fed is just changing the rules willy nilly. It's a joke

It's just perspective, there's no reason we can't have polite discourse. See the beautiful thing about America is that we don't have to agree. I am ex military, I put my ass on the line for your right to disagree with me . Just be polite

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
I canít help adding 2 more things about Bitcoin which I consider to be extremely important when we talk about BTC. Bitcoin is decentralized, i.e. you canít come to Satoshi and forbid him to mine Bitcoin. BTC = community. That is a huge advantage over any other coin as all of them are centralized. I mean that the government can come to Vitalik or say Charles Hoskinson and make them change Ethereum and Cardano respectively the way the gov want. And Bitcoin is deflationary unlike dollar that is inflationary. I can't help but share this very detailed article https://primexbt.com/blog/make-money...ryptocurrency/ with you. I am sure that you will get a better understanding of cryptocurrency after rreading it

Last edited by Locky; 09-30-2020 at 02:31 PM. Reason: additional info
Locky is offline   Reply With Quote