follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum

Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum The place to start for the Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 | GT86

User Tag List
ATL BRZ, ichitaka05, KR-S, MisterSheep, Pat.Thornton, Tcoat, WhiteFRS69

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2016, 03:01 AM   #421
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Brz View Post
You apologize yet stalk my Facebook and insult me. Im not instigating anyone on Facebook. And they are not the fb police... they are the FT police lol. Im not doing anything wrong. Not responding to stupid memes and inslults. I posted the vids. They are there. And as i hit the strip in a few months i will be sure to post new vids of faster times than my best of 13.75. If i get banned for that i lose all faith in humanity... but i dont think they will ban me unless i was causing a problem and last time i checked horsepower wasn't a problem.
Just being critical, I didn't facebook stalk you, you link your facebook for videos remember?

Did you read the end part of what I said, it seemed like you were trolling because you posted in a 2 year old thread at first, then you posted blurry photos and shakey video, then you brag on the same thread and necro other older threads from the dead as well. Just make your own post in the members journal. Also it's still super suspicious though that the times originally posted were claimed to be someone elses....

Also my original question 3 some years ago now asked specifically No PnP you have pnp exhaust ports. I still don't understand why you brought it from the dead, specifically to show off?
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FRSBRZGT86FAN For This Useful Post:
KR-S (02-17-2016), Marco_86 (02-17-2016)
Old 02-17-2016, 03:23 AM   #422
KR-S
Sporadic Member

Drives: 2016 Halo FR-S M/T
Thanked 3,552 Times in 1,746 Posts
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Quote:
You apologize yet stalk my Facebook and insult me.
No one is stalking you... YOU ADVERTISED IT IN THIS THREAD, GENIUS! Plus your posts are public! It's fair game. FRSBRZGT86FAN wasn't insulting you either; he's made observations that are mostly objective, and I quite honestly agree with what he has to say.

Quote:
Im not instigating anyone on Facebook.
Your bragging is why you received the responses back then, and even now.

Quote:
I posted the vids. They are there. And as i hit the strip in a few months i will be sure to post new vids of faster times than my best of 13.75. If i get banned for that i lose all faith in humanity... but i dont think they will ban me unless i was causing a problem and last time i checked horsepower wasn't a problem.
You or anyone else, please clarify why your car apparently weighs 4260 pounds. Someone explain this to me. I'm not too keen on dyno tuning myself and have had to recall William Knose of @DeliciousTuning's post on dyno manipulation.

And if you get banned, it certainly wasn't because you provided proof, however truthful let alone circumstantial any of it may actually be.

If you desire respect, take humfrz's advice on documenting proof.

Quote:
THE BOLT ON 1/4MILE RECORD IS 13.32 SWAB
Lol, swab. That made me giggle for some reason.

Assuming that either ichi or any other mod doesn't lock it, I eagerly await your response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HueyLooie View Post
Nah, homes. It's your dadda's hot goopey goop.
The Following User Says Thank You to KR-S For This Useful Post:
FRSBRZGT86FAN (02-17-2016)
Old 02-17-2016, 03:26 AM   #423
Mike Brz

Drives: 2013 BRZ
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I will break the bolt on 1/4 mile record this year. That should be enough proof if the vids werent good enough for ya
Old 02-17-2016, 03:29 AM   #424
Mike Brz

Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz View Post
@Mike Brz ....... when you are doing an experiment, it's important to document your procedures and findings along the way. This is called the "raw" data. Also, the results should be presented in a clear and concise way.

So, when your peers challenge your findings, you can successfully defend your position.

Also, this will give your peers what they need to validate (or refute) your findings.

So, I suggest you attempt to duplicate your findings, using a representative number of instruments (more than one pull and on at least two different dynos).

Good luck with your project!

humfrz
Yea as you can see im not skilled with computers and video like i am with cars. But i will be videotaping all my runs this year
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Brz For This Useful Post:
humfrz (02-17-2016)
Old 02-17-2016, 03:32 AM   #425
Mike Brz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSBRZGT86FAN View Post
Just being critical, I didn't facebook stalk you, you link your facebook for videos remember?

Did you read the end part of what I said, it seemed like you were trolling because you posted in a 2 year old thread at first, then you posted blurry photos and shakey video, then you brag on the same thread and necro other older threads from the dead as well. Just make your own post in the members journal. Also it's still super suspicious though that the times originally posted were claimed to be someone elses....

Also my original question 3 some years ago now asked specifically No PnP you have pnp exhaust ports. I still don't understand why you brought it from the dead, specifically to show off?
Idk who said that its their times. I have 20 other slips with 4016 and the number is on my car lol. No need to lie, i have a vid of the run. I posted it
Old 02-17-2016, 03:33 AM   #426
KR-S
Sporadic Member

Quote:
I will break the bolt on 1/4 mile record this year. That should be enough proof if the vids werent good enough for ya
If you're going to bring decisive proof, instead of your recording of a video with a rear-mounted camera, you should instead have another person film your record-breaking run, like so:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peNu5ps2VU8"]Ekanoo Racing GT86 Runs 5.774 @ 247MPH | Fastest Import In The World! - YouTube[/ame]
Quote:
nunonuna (02-17-2016)
Old 02-17-2016, 03:40 AM   #427
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Quote:
Idk who said that its their times. I have 20 other slips with 4016 and the number is on my car lol. No need to lie, i have a vid of the run. I posted it
Quote:
Yea as you can see im not skilled with computers and video like i am with cars. But i will be videotaping all my runs this year
Cars is debatable, you plastered the car with a lot of unnecessary stuff on the outside but that's subjective

Quote:
Please make your own post in the members journal thread, and stop antagonizing people on Facebook, forums and groups and such, passive aggressive behavior is childish. That is if the ban hammer doesn't get dropped on you. IF it does, then proceed to attack this forum all you like on Facebook, but know that empirical evidence has gone against you.

Have a friend, Post the video up of you doing the run OUTSIDE THE CAR not from the rear facing outward. He can be near the water box, just recording the burnout, and when the lights go green zooming into the timing Display to prove the time, there's a precedent of 100s of other 1/4 mile videos to show you what it should look like.
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
Old 02-17-2016, 03:41 AM   #428
Mike Brz

Well i have some ppl going to record when i run but i have other vids like that already. Cant hurt tho
Old 02-17-2016, 03:43 AM   #429
Mike Brz

No one is attacking the forum. I was just posting my results. You guys wanted proof, so i gave you proof. Im not the one posting memes or insults
Old 02-17-2016, 03:46 AM   #430
Mike Brz

Vids are there for you guys to watch. When i make a better pass ill post a new vid. Till then there not really much to discuss and going back and forth with this is not doing anyone good. So ill see you guys when i drop below 13.75
Old 02-17-2016, 03:49 AM   #431
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Quote:
Also here are all the other people that have beaten you from the beginning who have stopped modding at the point they are at and have shown actual proof instead of trolling facebook and forums all day:

1) @FRS Justin

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...1&postcount=39

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCFOM4fuWSM"]13.58 sec. Delicious Tuning and PPE Header N/A FRS Breaks 100mph in the 1/4 mi - YouTube[/ame]

He got a 13.580

2) @DeliciousTuning
They had 13.79 and posted legitimate proof:

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...6&postcount=33

There mods: Delicious Stage 2 Tune, E85, Full Interior, headers back, panel filter and good tires

I'm assuming they hadn't even touched the headers at that point yet.

3)@Bahraini86
He had a 13.90 so he's the "slowest" no offense though Bahraini, but he has higher ambient temps and probably lower quality pump gas also his mods:

Mods are:
TRD Intake
HKS EL Headers
HKS Front Pipe
HKS Legamax Catback
STG2 Pump Gas Tune by John @Visconti
Full weight minus Spare wheel, service manual and wheel jack
Nitto 555R on stock 17s
HE DID IT ON PUMP GAS NOT E85!!!
IMAGINE IT ON E85!!!

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54653

And his run:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lguKZVlprY"]13.906@158km/hr First 13-sec NA FT86 - YouTube[/ame]

The Following User Says Thank You to FRSBRZGT86FAN For This Useful Post:
Mike Brz (02-17-2016)
Old 02-17-2016, 03:50 AM   #432
swarb

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,271 Posts
Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quote:
Vids are there for you guys to watch. When i make a better pass ill post a new vid. Till then there not really much to discuss and going back and forth with this is not doing anyone good. So ill see you guys when i drop below 13.75
No record no care.
Old 02-17-2016, 03:51 AM   #433
KR-S
Sporadic Member

Quote:
No one is attacking the forum. I was just posting my results. You guys wanted proof, so i gave you proof. Im not the one posting memes or insults
When we say proof, a bunch of shoddy videos, crumpled up timeslips, and strange dyno charts do not count.

So far, the only thing you've offered so far that is just close to being proof is your new Youtube video of your Prime Motoring dyno run, and even then, that's questionable.

I'd suggest you make good on your word to have your friends record your record-breaking run.
Quote:
FRSBRZGT86FAN (02-17-2016)
Old 02-17-2016, 04:09 AM   #434
Mike Brz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSBRZGT86FAN View Post
Also here are all the other people that have beaten you from the beginning who have stopped modding at the point they are at and have shown actual proof instead of trolling facebook and forums all day:

1) @FRS Justin

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...1&postcount=39

He got a 13.580

2) @DeliciousTuning
They had 13.79 and posted legitimate proof:

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...6&postcount=33

There mods: Delicious Stage 2 Tune, E85, Full Interior, headers back, panel filter and good tires

I'm assuming they hadn't even touched the headers at that point yet.

3)@Bahraini86
He had a 13.90 so he's the "slowest" no offense though Bahraini, but he has higher ambient temps and probably lower quality pump gas also his mods:

Mods are:
TRD Intake
HKS EL Headers
HKS Front Pipe
HKS Legamax Catback
STG2 Pump Gas Tune by John @Visconti
Full weight minus Spare wheel, service manual and wheel jack
Nitto 555R on stock 17s
HE DID IT ON PUMP GAS NOT E85!!!
IMAGINE IT ON E85!!!

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54653

And his run:

So 1 car that is faster? Anyway i never claimed to be the fastest. But i will be soon.

Closed Thread

Tags
#a proven bolt on 221whp, #crackhead, #yolomcswaggins, brz series.poo, fake it till u make it, faster than your brz, gold, home depot mods, imaginarypower, memes are gone, my intake makes boooooost, putuporshutup