follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > New England

New England MA, ME, NH, RI, VT

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2013, 10:04 AM   #29
ScionKid

Drives: Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
@jmaryt we don't want to do a t shirt which is why we suggested a jersey they're lightweight for those hot summer days. :3 which judging by the winter (minus the next few days) we're going to have a scorching summer aka plenty of 86 meets
ScionKid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ScionKid For This Useful Post:
2forme (02-07-2013)
Old 02-07-2013, 10:23 AM   #30
2forme

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
Thanked 1,552 Times in 843 Posts
Mentioned: 164 Post(s)
Garage
Yea, I don't need another T-shirt. I already have a bunch of them I never wear.
2forme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #31
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 6,254 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScionKid View Post
Start off slow just something we can put on our backs to show some pride that we drive one of the best cars ever made and its extremely difficult to get eeeeeveryone from the NE forums to get together and decide what we want... I think our best bet is this jersey :3 were open to ideas fully but this is just to put us on the map... hey we're frs and brz owners and we're from New England!! Haha ^_^ and besides these jerseys are very reasonably priced huge plus

Well if you're in a rush to just put something on your back then by all means go for it.
I'm just thinking of the long run in my state of mind. So that's why I'm addressing those options. And I don't believe that it would be that difficult to gather those who want to add their input on these type of ideas.

Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter
M-17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:34 PM   #32
Sony

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ MT Limited
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-17 View Post
Well if you're in a rush to just put something on your back then by all means go for it.
I'm just thinking of the long run in my state of mind. So that's why I'm addressing those options. And I don't believe that it would be that difficult to gather those who want to add their input on these type of ideas.
I've been asking for input...no one has really be inputting other than you, and I wouldn't really call what you are saying input as much as it is criticism of our idea and how much you hate it. What IS your input, what do you suggest...do you have any idea's? customink.com is easy and free to whip up idea's on...why don't you post some idea's of your own instead of just shitting on ours. I've already said I'm willing to put idea's up to a vote, but we need MORE idea's, so start your own idea thread, do what you want, make some stuff up and post it. Stop talking and start DOING, that's what we did...and we are open to input from others, but so far the majority likes our idea's and at the moment it doesn't even seem like there is enough interest to make this worthwhile. We need 20 people, so far we have 7, SO SPEAK UP PEOPLE!
Sony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #33
2forme

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
Thanked 1,552 Times in 843 Posts
Mentioned: 164 Post(s)
Garage
Here's my input. I like your idea. Keep the jersey, the design is fine.

There.
2forme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:54 PM   #34
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod

Thanked 6,254 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sony View Post
I've been asking for input...no one has really be inputting other than you, and I wouldn't really call what you are saying input as much as it is criticism of our idea and how much you hate it. What IS your input, what do you suggest...do you have any idea's? customink.com is easy and free to whip up idea's on...why don't you post some idea's of your own instead of just shitting on ours. I've already said I'm willing to put idea's up to a vote, but we need MORE idea's, so start your own idea thread, do what you want, make some stuff up and post it. Stop talking and start DOING, that's what we did...and we are open to input from others, but so far the majority likes our idea's and at the moment it doesn't even seem like there is enough interest to make this worthwhile. We need 20 people, so far we have 7, SO SPEAK UP PEOPLE!
Whoa really dude?

I'm not shitting on anything. If anything you're just instigating things.

And I have been looking into it. I've been checking other companies that could possibly reduce cost and asked a friend who did a volunteering group project (which they made jersey's for) a while back for his help. So before you act all high and mighty, just take a second before trying to sound like you know what's good. Okay. Thanks.

And when I do get more time down I'll post more ideas, probably tomorrow cause of that snow storm.

Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter
M-17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:37 PM   #35
BadLuck

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
I like the jersey bc like everyone else i have a bunch of tshirts and regardless of the temp you can put longs under it or over a shirt. I like the design and the vin idea. What if brz on on sleeve and frs on the other with the 86 in the middle and it is the original car.
BadLuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:30 PM   #36
PRORICAN

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Is black the color everyone wants? @Sony Maybe that same design on a white jersey so it won't be so hot in the summer. I would try and do it but all I have is my iPhone right now and its hard to mess with customink with it.
PRORICAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:36 PM   #37
cmspooner

Drives: 2013 SWP Limited BRZ - Manual
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
I'm in for one either way.
CMSpooner (Spooner #542)
cmspooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:09 PM   #38
BadLuck

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadLuck View Post
I like the jersey bc like everyone else i have a bunch of tshirts and regardless of the temp you can put longs under it or over a shirt. I like the design and the vin idea. What if brz on on sleeve and frs on the other with the 86 in the middle and it is the original car.
Wow I didn't even proof read lol I don't feel like fixing it hah!
BadLuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #39
ScionKid

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRORICAN View Post
Is black the color everyone wants? @Sony Maybe that same design on a white jersey so it won't be so hot in the summer. I would try and do it but all I have is my iPhone right now and its hard to mess with customink with it.
Pro if youre like me a white shirt would not stay white for long and if we do meet and dines we will more than likely get food on our shirts... jerseys dont do well with bleach black wont stain unless you bleach it literally ill put a picture up of my design its the same as sonys but with the colors changed up i just have to pull it off my phone
PRORICAN (02-07-2013)
Old 02-07-2013, 10:04 PM   #40
ScionKid

Garage
Heres my spin on Sonys design... I felt I had to balance the red and white evenly
Attached Images

PRORICAN (02-07-2013)
Old 02-07-2013, 11:34 PM   #41
PRORICAN

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Yeah white is more prone to getting dirty for sure but I guess I'm just used to TX summers in which wearing anything black will cook you alive! Lol Your color changes look great btw!
PRORICAN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PRORICAN For This Useful Post:
ScionKid (02-07-2013)
Old 02-07-2013, 11:57 PM   #42
NRGBalanced

Drives: '13 Subaru BRZ Limited WRB
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
I'm a big fan of polos or golf shirts too. They're a little more usable in day-to-day wear. I would probably only wear a jersey to meets.

But I don't want these good ideas to just wither away, so I'll throw my support in!

NRGBalanced (Byron #830)

It's the last 5 digits of your VIN, right?

I do like the sleeve idea too.
NRGBalanced is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NRGBalanced For This Useful Post:
BadLuck (02-08-2013), MannyO (02-08-2013), ScionKid (02-08-2013)

Tags
mynameisjames