follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2020, 08:48 PM   #1
toast

Drives: 14 BSP Edelbrock BRZ
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
2014 Supercharged BRZ Limited --- Sold

2014 Crystal Black Silica BRZ Limited, 73,xxx miles. Garage kept, never tracked, full records of every service and modification to the car. Original owner. Blackstone used oil analysis for every oil change.

Edelbrock supercharger kit with a modified MAP sensor location (no more wobbly signal from having it in the intake runner) and spare bypass actuator
Tomei EL headers
ECUTek tune by Zach at CSG with an ECUTek bluetooth setup
New plugs and cleaned port injectors
Radium catchcan
Fluidampr crank pulley
New stock clutch with 2017+ throw out bearing and heavy duty clutch fork
Grimmspeed hood dampers

Racecomp Engineering SS1 coilovers (~1000 miles)

Painted stock rims with Sottozero winter performance tires (at least another season of life on these)
17x9 Rota Titans with 245 Hankook Ventus V12 tires (2 almost new, 2 new)

Boomerang LED intensity upgrade
blacked out headlights, smoke side markers, Spec D taillights

Alcantara and carbon interior (actual usable cup holder!), flat bottom steering wheel
3rd brake light pod removed, carbon fiber roof enclosure for 3rd brake light led bar
Pioneer full DIN head unit with time alignment and CarPlay and Android Auto (stereo surround sculpted to fit and molded into one piece with dash cover), fixed charging/comm dock for phone, Polk components, Soundstream amps, Kenwood sub all molded into an enclosure in spare tire well
Extensive sound deadening, much quieter than a stock BRZ
Weathertech mats for winter, stock for summer

Very clean car, very quick, excellent handling. Pretty dirty right now, I'll give it a bath tomorrow and get some other pics up. All original parts included except suspension.

Manorville, NY
$19,000 or make me an offer.

Summer wheels

Last edited by toast; 02-29-2020 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Price change
Old 02-02-2020, 11:50 AM   #2
TheGimster

Drives: 11 STI 650whp(sold); 19 WRX 402whp
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
This is extremely pricey considering what these cars go for on this forum my friend. I saw DarkShadow's Stage 2 or 3 built block 600+ whp FI BRZ sell for $20k here. Most stock block FI builds (especially with your kind of mileage) go for mid teens plus or minus. I kindly suggest doing research on what others are asking for theirs and what they actually sold for.
Old 02-02-2020, 12:21 PM   #3
toast

That's why I said make me an offer. In the area I am in this is what stock 16's are selling for. The mileage is a little higher but it needs nothing, has new suspension, summer and winter wheels with tires and is better than a stock car in every way. The fully sorted supercharger kit means it will move as well.

Also, if I were to buy used I absolutely would not buy a car with a built block. The built block in my STI never worked as well as the stock block and anyone with a built block would be likely driving the snot out of it. This car has never been to the track and a hard day for it is winding it out on an on ramp.
The Following User Says Thank You to toast For This Useful Post:
ROFL it's Waffle (02-10-2020)
Old 02-02-2020, 01:54 PM   #4
toast

Don't wish to offend anyone. Price drop to $19k.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:05 PM   #5
TheGimster

Drives: 11 STI 650whp(sold); 19 WRX 402whp
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by toast View Post
That's why I said make me an offer. In the area I am in this is what stock 16's are selling for. The mileage is a little higher but it needs nothing, has new suspension, summer and winter wheels with tires and is better than a stock car in every way. The fully sorted supercharger kit means it will move as well.

Also, if I were to buy used I absolutely would not buy a car with a built block. The built block in my STI never worked as well as the stock block and anyone with a built block would be likely driving the snot out of it. This car has never been to the track and a hard day for it is winding it out on an on ramp.
You're a senior member - I'm sure you're very well aware of all the factors I mentioned, probably even better than myself lol.

Interesting points on built block... I have a built block 2011 STI myself and it's given me no issues whatsoever. Only thing that affected driveability is the new clutch, but that just takes a matter of getting used to.

No doubt you have a clean car. GLWS my friend.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:11 PM   #6
toast

Your points are valid. If I wanted a car for the track I would love something like DarkShadow's build and for the money he had invested in it whoever bought it got away with a steal.

I'm still on the fence with selling it so there is no reason for me to start low. I have offers locally for close to my asking price but to be honest, those kids are dipshits and I would rather have the car go to someone that knows the car and will take care of basic maintenance.
Old 02-15-2020, 10:10 PM   #7
toast

Bump
Old 02-26-2020, 03:11 PM   #8
toast

Found my replacement car. Price drop to $17k, if it doesn't sell by next weekend I'll pull the supercharger and header and trade it in.

Also includes an ATEK quickset to let you change between winter and summer wheels without the annoying TPMS light on all winter.
Old 02-29-2020, 04:16 PM   #9
toast

Trading in and parting out. Please remove.

Closed Thread