follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

CANADA Canada


User Tag List
go_a_way1

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2015, 11:06 PM   #1023
Joe-G
Canada Eh!
 
Joe-G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Drives: '13 FRS
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 447
Thanks: 156
Thanked 230 Times in 120 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnzklutch View Post
I just wanted to show my car in winter mode to the thread because maybe a fellow 86 owner will spot me and then we can just proceed to do fun 86 things with the cars! Well not really, but that would be cool.

Got rid of the under panel?
__________________
Joe-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 11:13 PM   #1024
Heru Farukon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Drives: MOARLOW BEEARRZEE
Location: CAAANADA EH?
Posts: 260
Thanks: 76
Thanked 26 Times in 20 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnzklutch View Post
I just wanted to show my car in winter mode to the thread because maybe a fellow 86 owner will spot me and then we can just proceed to do fun 86 things with the cars! Well not really, but that would be cool.

Lol nice! Wheres the rest of the rb lip kits.
Also are you in calgary?
Heru Farukon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 03:27 PM   #1025
Karnzklutch
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: '14 FRS, '98 JDM Forester, '95 s14
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 28
Thanks: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-G View Post
Got rid of the under panel?
yeah the plastic panels and grill aren't on the car anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heru Farukon View Post
Lol nice! Wheres the rest of the rb lip kits.
Also are you in calgary?
I'm in Edmonton. I only have the skirts and lip currently. The skirts won't come on until summer. I don't plan on going widebody anytime soon though.
Karnzklutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 08:07 PM   #1026
BRZZZZZZZZZZ
Car Nut
 
BRZZZZZZZZZZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: BMW 335d, Toyota Echo RS, FRS
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,557
Thanks: 368
Thanked 603 Times in 346 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Guys can it be summer yet, I want to drive my damn car!!!1!1!11!!1111!!
BRZZZZZZZZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:06 AM   #1027
Bergen23
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Drives: '15 Halo FR-S
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,317
Thanks: 922
Thanked 950 Times in 492 Posts
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
For you Edmonton guys, I'm here for work for a week. Anything fun to do?
Bergen23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 07:26 PM   #1028
Cueman
Senior Member
 
Cueman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Drives: In Perfect Control At All Times
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 117
Thanks: 66
Thanked 28 Times in 19 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRZZZZZZZZZZ View Post
Guys can it be summer yet, I want to drive my damn car!!!1!1!11!!1111!!
Heh did you decide on a BBK? Winter restlessness has me loathing my stock car.

Why wouldn't I just grab some GRB Brembo's off yahoo?
__________________
Cueman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 08:14 AM   #1029
BRZZZZZZZZZZ
Car Nut
 
BRZZZZZZZZZZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: BMW 335d, Toyota Echo RS, FRS
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,557
Thanks: 368
Thanked 603 Times in 346 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueman View Post
Heh did you decide on a BBK? Winter restlessness has me loathing my stock car.

Why wouldn't I just grab some GRB Brembo's off yahoo?
Brembos change the brake bias too much from what I read, but they look nice. I am probably picking up some T1R calipers that work with stock rotors for the time being off a guy on here. Then I will probably just get Carbotech XP10s and see how it goes, I don't think I need a full bore big brake kit with how much power I am making and the 2-3 times Ill be lapping.

More money for consumables that way.
BRZZZZZZZZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 11:57 AM   #1030
HachiRoku1
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Drives: BRZ
Location: Calgary
Posts: 39
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Are any of you entered in the upcoming CSCC Ice Racing event at Ghost Lake on Feb 1st?

My brother and another friend are entered. I tried, but it was already full. =/
HachiRoku1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:09 PM   #1031
Cueman
Senior Member
 
Cueman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Drives: In Perfect Control At All Times
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 117
Thanks: 66
Thanked 28 Times in 19 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HachiRoku1 View Post
Are any of you entered in the upcoming CSCC Ice Racing event at Ghost Lake on Feb 1st?

My brother and another friend are entered. I tried, but it was already full. =/
Even the Feb 1st one was sold out? I had been debating... and I guess have missed out as well.

It was kind of nice when you could decide the morning of and head down...
__________________
Cueman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 07:28 PM   #1032
Kdingman
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Drives: Brz sport-tech
Location: Canada
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hey.

First post I'll try not to make a fool Of myself. Names Dingman I'm from calgary and recently picked up a 2013 cbs brz sport-tech with less then 10,000km on it. I come from the off-roading world and daily drive a superduty. Have only driven my brz twice hope to make it to a couple meet and greets and learn some things.

Today I spotted a white brz in the CPR Ogden yard by building 1 and a black frs heading southbound on 52nd just before glenmore.

Dingman
Kdingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 07:38 PM   #1033
BRZZZZZZZZZZ
Car Nut
 
BRZZZZZZZZZZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: BMW 335d, Toyota Echo RS, FRS
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,557
Thanks: 368
Thanked 603 Times in 346 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueman View Post
Even the Feb 1st one was sold out? I had been debating... and I guess have missed out as well.

It was kind of nice when you could decide the morning of and head down...
Too many damn Subaru owners these days...

Oh wait
BRZZZZZZZZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 07:39 PM   #1034
BRZZZZZZZZZZ
Car Nut
 
BRZZZZZZZZZZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: BMW 335d, Toyota Echo RS, FRS
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,557
Thanks: 368
Thanked 603 Times in 346 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdingman View Post
Hey.

First post I'll try not to make a fool Of myself. Names Dingman I'm from calgary and recently picked up a 2013 cbs brz sport-tech with less then 10,000km on it. I come from the off-roading world and daily drive a superduty. Have only driven my brz twice hope to make it to a couple meet and greets and learn some things.

Today I spotted a white brz in the CPR Ogden yard by building 1 and a black frs heading southbound on 52nd just before glenmore.

Dingman
Welcome to our world.
BRZZZZZZZZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 04:58 AM   #1035
PeterFRS
Senior Member
 
PeterFRS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Drives: FRS
Location: NorthofBorder
Posts: 236
Thanks: 82
Thanked 81 Times in 60 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
welcome!
i have yet to attend any meets as well.
but hopefully this summer will be fun!
enjoy your BRZ
(frs better but..LOL im kidding)
PeterFRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:22 AM   #1036
BRZZZZZZZZZZ
Car Nut
 
BRZZZZZZZZZZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: BMW 335d, Toyota Echo RS, FRS
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,557
Thanks: 368
Thanked 603 Times in 346 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterFRS View Post
welcome!
i have yet to attend any meets as well.
but hopefully this summer will be fun!
enjoy your BRZ
(frs better but..LOL im kidding)
Dems fightin words
BRZZZZZZZZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BRZ ordered in Edmonton whitejdm CANADA 18 07-06-2012 10:41 AM
FRS has arrived in Edmonton! DragynVyrus CANADA 15 06-27-2012 06:16 PM
is there any group buy around calgary or edmonton area? FT86FRS CANADA 0 04-05-2012 12:24 AM
BRZ SWP Premier 6MT at Calgary Auto Show Enemies CANADA 2 03-15-2012 01:55 AM
No FRS at Edmonton Motor Show whitejdm CANADA 16 03-03-2012 07:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.