follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Miscellaneous

User Tag List

Old 12-14-2013, 03:23 PM   #1

Drives: '23 CWP BRZ
Thanked 1,126 Times in 533 Posts
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
KingArms M4A1 Airsoft Gun + Goggles/Mask/Chest Rig + MORE!

I'm selling my complete Airsoft setup. This has everything you will need to dive right into your first Airsoft game. This entire setup has only been used at one session, which was two games, both 30 minutes each. Only about a thousand BB's have been fired through this gun, the rest of it's life has been in the gun-bag on a shelf.

It is adult owned, and the barrel was cleaned before, and after the one session. The gun is in EXCELLENT condition, practically brand new. Shoots strong, straight, and fast. I've adjusted the hop-up to be perfect with .25g BB's. I'm also including all my gear, chest rig, face mask, and even my ESS Military Grade Goggles. I really don't want to sell this, but I've got to get some more money to buy presents for my family.

Here is what's fully included.

• King Arms Colt M4A1 AEG. + Original SCAR Black Flashhider. (Will ship with included orange tip + original box as well.)
• ESS Profile NVG Goggles. (Military-Grade Ballistic Goggles. Black w/ Smoke & Clear Shields. NOT knock-offs, these are real.)
• ~4,200 G&G 0.25g High-Grade BB's.
• 2x MAG 130rd Mid-Cap Magazines. (Grey)
• 1x Elite Force 140rd Mid-Cap Magazine. (Black)
• 1x King Arms 300rd Hi-Cap Metal Magazine.
• Intellect 9.6v 1600mAh Butterfly Battery.
• 8.4v 1600mAh Small-Type Battery.
• Tenergy Smart Charger.
• Defcon Commando Molle Rig - 3 Mag Pouch, Accessory Pouch, and Radio Pouch.
• Matrix Iron-Face Steel Striker Mask. (Skull Painted!)
• Matrix Coalition Desert Shemagh (Black/White)
• Evike Deluxe Tactical Padded Rifle Bag (Black/42")

Like I said before, I hate to have to do this, but I'm pretty tight on money right now, and would like to buy some things for my family this Christmas. This would make an excellent present, it literally includes everything you need to get into the game, and start playing safely.

I'm asking $400 + shipping, or best offer. Need to keep shipping within the US due to problems shipping realistic looking weapons out of the country.

636 is offline   Reply With Quote