follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB

Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB Problems, issues, recalls, TSBs

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2014, 07:27 PM   #1
JMoore412

Drives: 2014 Scion FRS, 2014 GTI, 2013 Golf
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Traction control, abs and brake light all on?

I have posted about this in the past and thought it was fixed. Long story short was driving one day and the traction control, abs and brake light came on and wouldn't go odd. Took it to the dealer who blamed it on the wheels, B12 strut/ spring combo. They ended up saying a plug wasn't plugged in all the way came loose problem solved.

That is until 2 weeks ago when it happened again went to leave work and all 3 lights came on and wouldn't go off. Took it back to the dealer and now are saying it is the ABS actuator that is the issue. They ordered a new one installed it and haven't had an issue for 75 miles. That is till I left the house today and once again the 3 light came back on and won't go off.

Took it back to the dealer once again and the master tech and to call tech support and is once again saying the ABS actuator? Has anyone else had or heard of this happening. Starting to think the dealer has no clue what the problem is.

** Mods to my car are B12 strut/ spring's, Greddy Evo exhaust, Greddy air intake, 57DR 17x9 +35 with PSS tires

I don't know what to do but driving on country back roads that flood when it rains with no traction control is not fun. Along with I have taken 3 days off work to go to the dealer. The kicker of this entire situation is the car only has 450 miles on it! I don't drive it much more of a weekend car but at this point it just sits since no one can come up with a solution.
JMoore412 is offline   Reply With Quote