follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides

DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides For all DIYs.


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-29-2018, 02:22 AM   #1
Tristor
Senior Member
 
Tristor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Drives: 2017 Subaru BRZ Limited
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 615
Thanks: 3,050
Thanked 550 Times in 291 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
DIY: Automatic Transmission Fluid Change

Howdy,


As part of the process of installing an ATF cooler this week, I had to do an automatic transmission fluid change, and I noticed there wasn't any DIY guides on the forums for this yet, so figured I'd write one up.


Disclaimer: While I didn't think the process itself was all that bad after I'd done it once, it is one of those things where if you mess up the fluid leveling procedure it could cause serious damage to your transmission. So be aware, pay attention, and if in doubt take your car to a professional.



Tools Needed:
  • A floor jack
  • Four (4) jack stands
  • 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, and 24mm sockets
  • 5mm hex key or hex key socket
  • A small piece of wire to make a jumper
  • A fluid transfer pump
  • An oil drain pan that can hold 8 quarts or more
  • Gaskets for the three plugs, Subaru part numbers 17006AA000, 17006AA010, and 17006AA020
  • 7 US quarts of Toyota WS or approved full synthetic ATF. I used Redline D6 ATF


Reference Documentation:






Steps:

  1. Safely jack the car up on a flat horizontal surface and get all four wheels off the ground on jack stands
  2. Remove the engine under tray (12mm and 10mm bolts)
  3. Remove the transmission under tray (10mm bolts)
  4. Prepare your oil drain pan and a ratchet with each 14mm and 24mm sockets and the 5mm hex key socket.
  5. Ensure you can remove the 24mm refill plug by breaking it loose
  6. Remove the drain plug to drain into the pan, don't lose the crush washer
  7. Install and tighten the drain plug and crush washer
  8. Remove the refill plug
  9. Using the fluid transfer pump, add 2.1 US quarts of ATF (I added 2 quarts-ish, and then had one bottle I funneled the last bits I couldn't pump into and used it to get myself a .3 or so into the last go)
  10. Install and tighten the refill plug, making sure to lightly lubricate the o-ring with ATF
  11. Crank the engine, allow it to idle for a moment and then while keeping your foot on the brake slowly move from Park to Manual and back to Park, pausing for a moment at each one. Do this twice.
  12. Shut the engine off, allow to cool for 2-3 minutes
  13. Remove the drain plug to drain into the pan, don't lose the crush washer
  14. Install and tighten the drain plug and crush washer
  15. Remove the refill plug
  16. Using the fluid transfer pump, add 2.1 US quarts of ATF
  17. Install and tighten the refill plug
  18. Crank the engine, allow it to idle for a moment and then while keeping your foot on the brake slowly move from Park to Manual and back to Park, pausing for a moment on each one.
  19. Shut off the engine, allow to cool for 2-3 minutes
  20. Remove the drain plug to drain into the pan, discard old crush washer
  21. Install and tighten the drain plug with a new crush washer ensuring you lubricate the crush washer lightly with ATF
  22. Remove the refill plug
  23. Using the fluid transfer pump, add 2.1 US quarts of ATF + any dregs remaining from previous additions
  24. Remove old o-ring from refill plug and install a new o-ring, lubricating lightly with fresh ATF
  25. Install and tighten the refill plug
  26. Insert a jumper between pins 4 (common ground) and pin 13 (TC) on your OBD2 port
  27. Start the engine, your check engine light should be flashing to let you know you have the jumper connected
  28. With your foot on the brake, slowly move from Park to Manual and back to Park, pausing for a moment on each one.
  29. Then move the shifter to Drive and then quickly back and forth between Drive and Neutral (within 1.5 seconds) for at least 6 seconds. The car will be in fluid temperature detection mode when you see the up and down shift indicators illuminate together for 2 seconds and then turn off.
  30. Shift the car back into Park and remove the jumper wire.
  31. Leave the engine running.
  32. You should see the shift indicator showing in Park. If the up arrow is showing your transmission is too hot and you need to wait for it to cool off and try again, if the down arrow is showing the transmission needs to warm up. If both arrows are showing then the temperature is within the correct range (108F-117F).
  33. With both arrows showing and the engine idling, remove the overflow plug and drain into the pan.
  34. If fluid doesn't come out, open the refill plug and add fluid until it drains from the overflow at a slow trickle, otherwise wait for fluid to drain until it drains at a slow trickle.
  35. Reinstall the overflow plug with a new o-ring lightly coated in fresh ATF and tighten.
  36. Shut the engine off
  37. Torque your Refill plug to 29 ft-lbs
  38. Torque your Overflow plug to 15 ft-lbs
  39. Torque your Drain plug to 15 ft-lbs
  40. Wipe down all surfaces
  41. Start your engine and move your shifter slowly from Park to Manual and back to Park.
  42. With a flashlight check all plugs and surfaces for leaks.
  43. Shut your engine off, reinstall the under trays, and safely bring your car off jack stands and back to the ground.


That's it, you're done. In simplified form, you do 3 drain/refills, then do a fluid leveling procedure. The reason you do this is because most of the fluid in the transmission is not in the transmission pan but is actually held in the torque converter and the valve body. By shifting after each fill procedure you're forcing the fluid to move around in the transmission and exchange.


I hope this helps someone!

Last edited by Tristor; 08-31-2020 at 12:03 AM.
Tristor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tristor For This Useful Post:
alexpham_ (08-30-2018), Ammunition (11-05-2019), BirdTRD (08-29-2018), FRSBRZGT86FAN (08-29-2018), Lightened (09-01-2020), Lonewolf (07-10-2019), new2subaru (08-29-2018), shiumai (08-29-2018), Totality (08-31-2018)
Old 08-29-2018, 02:26 AM   #2
FRSBRZGT86FAN
Senior Member
 
FRSBRZGT86FAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2015 FR-S AT, 2019 CX-5
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 4,186
Thanks: 3,047
Thanked 2,048 Times in 1,368 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristor View Post
Howdy,


As part of the process of installing an ATF cooler this week, I had to do an automatic transmission fluid change, and I noticed there wasn't any DIY guides on the forums for this yet, so figured I'd write one up.


Disclaimer: While I didn't think the process itself was all that bad after I'd done it once, it is one of those things where if you mess up the fluid leveling procedure it could cause serious damage to your transmission. So be aware, pay attention, and if in doubt take your car to a professional.



Tools Needed:
  • A floor jack
  • Four (4) jack stands
  • 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, and 24mm sockets
  • 5mm hex key or hex key socket
  • A small piece of wire to make a jumper
  • A fluid transfer pump
  • An oil drain pan that can hold 8 quarts or more
  • Gaskets for the three plugs, Subaru part numbers 17006AA000, 17006AA010, and 17006AA020
  • 7 US quarts of Toyota WS or approved full synthetic ATF. I used Redline D6 ATF


Reference Documentation:






Steps:

  1. Safely jack the car up on a flat horizontal surface and get all four wheels off the ground on jack stands
  2. Remove the engine under tray (12mm and 10mm bolts)
  3. Remove the transmission under tray (10mm bolts)
  4. Prepare your oil drain pan and a ratchet with each 14mm and 24mm sockets and the 5mm hex key socket.
  5. Ensure you can remove the 24mm refill plug by breaking it loose
  6. Remove the drain plug to drain into the pan, don't lose the crush washer
  7. Install and tighten the drain plug and crush washer
  8. Remove the refill plug
  9. Using the fluid transfer pump, add 2.1 US quarts of ATF (I added 2 quarts-ish, and then had one bottle I funneled the last bits I couldn't pump into and used it to get myself a .3 or so into the last go)
  10. Install and tighten the refill plug, making sure to lightly lubricate the o-ring with ATF
  11. Crank the engine, allow it to idle for a moment and then while keeping your foot on the brake slowly move from Park to Manual and back to Park, pausing for a moment at each one. Do this twice.
  12. Shut the engine off, allow to cool for 2-3 minutes
  13. Remove the drain plug to drain into the pan, don't lose the crush washer
  14. Install and tighten the drain plug and crush washer
  15. Remove the refill plug
  16. Using the fluid transfer pump, add 2.1 US quarts of ATF
  17. Install and tighten the refill plug
  18. Crank the engine, allow it to idle for a moment and then while keeping your foot on the brake slowly move from Park to Manual and back to Park, pausing for a moment on each one.
  19. Shut off the engine, allow to cool for 2-3 minutes
  20. Remove the drain plug to drain into the pan, discard old crush washer
  21. Install and tighten the drain plug with a new crush washer ensuring you lubricate the crush washer lightly with ATF
  22. Remove the refill plug
  23. Using the fluid transfer pump, add 2.1 US quarts of ATF + any dregs remaining from previous additions
  24. Remove old o-ring from refill plug and install a new o-ring, lubricating lightly with fresh ATF
  25. Install and tighten the refill plug
  26. Insert a jumper between pins 4 (common ground) and pin 13 (TC) on your OBD2 port
  27. Start the engine, your check engine light should be flashing to let you know you have the jumper connected
  28. With your foot on the brake, slowly move from Park to Manual and back to Park, pausing for a moment on each one.
  29. Then move the shifter to Drive and then quickly back and forth between Drive and Neutral (within 1.5 seconds) for at least 6 seconds. The car will be in fluid temperature detection mode when you see the up and down shift indicators illuminate together for 2 seconds and then turn off.
  30. Shift the car back into Park and remove the jumper wire.
  31. Leave the engine running.
  32. You should see the shift indicator showing in Park. If the up arrow is showing your transmission is too hot and you need to wait for it to cool off and try again, if the down arrow is showing the transmission needs to warm up. If both arrows are showing then the temperature is within the correct range (108F-117F).
  33. With both arrows showing and the engine idling, remove the overflow plug and drain into the pan.
  34. If fluid doesn't come out, open the refill plug and add fluid until it drains from the overflow at a slow trickle, otherwise wait for fluid to drain until it drains at a slow trickle.
  35. Reinstall the overflow plug with a new o-ring lightly coated in fresh ATF and tighten.
  36. Shut the engine off
  37. Torque your Refill plug to 29 ft-lbs
  38. Torque your Overflow plug to 15 ft-lbs
  39. Torque your Drain plug to 27 ft-lbs
  40. Wipe down all surfaces
  41. Start your engine and move your shifter slowly from Park to Manual and back to Park.
  42. With a flashlight check all plugs and surfaces for leaks.
  43. Shut your engine off and safely bring your car off jack stands and back to the ground.


That's it, you're done. In simplified form, you do 3 drain/refills, then do a fluid leveling procedure. The reason you do this is because most of the fluid in the transmission is not in the transmission pan but is actually held in the torque converter and the valve body. By shifting after each fill procedure you're forcing the fluid to move around in the transmission and exchange.




I hope this helps someone!
Holy crap well done, a pretty thorough and much better explanation than the service manual I followed for mine


A little suggestion it might help to lower the size of the photos and put them below or with the step they correspond to. Also nice job using imgur to host the images, I don't see alot of people do that on the forum for some reason people use photobucket or others.

Also I wouldn't suggest an exact amount for every fill and run cycle, I filled it till it dripped out the refill plug.
__________________
OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 02:31 AM   #3
Tristor
Senior Member
 
Tristor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Drives: 2017 Subaru BRZ Limited
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 615
Thanks: 3,050
Thanked 550 Times in 291 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSBRZGT86FAN View Post
Holy crap well done, a pretty thorough and much better explanation than the service manual I followed for mine


A little suggestion it might help to lower the size of the photos and put them below or with the step they correspond to. Also nice job using imgur to host the images, I don't see alot of people do that on the forum for some reason people use photobucket or others.

Also I wouldn't suggest an exact amount for every fill and run cycle, I filled it till it dripped out the refill plug.



Thanks! I resized the images and ran them through ImageOptim and re-uploaded, so maybe they'll load much faster and be more manageable when zoomed in now.


For the refills, I actually "cheated" and did 2 US quarts on the first one, 2 on the second, and 3 on the third go around + the dregs, then leveled it. I had bought 7 quarts, I used 7 quarts I never had anything drip out of the refill plug.
Tristor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tristor For This Useful Post:
FRSBRZGT86FAN (08-29-2018)
Old 02-04-2019, 04:42 PM   #4
killsafkat
Member
 
killsafkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: 2013 GT86
Location: Bangladesh
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristor View Post
Howdy,
  • Insert a jumper between pins 4 (common ground) and pin 13 (TC) on your OBD2 port
  • Start the engine, your check engine light should be flashing to let you know you have the jumper connected
  • With your foot on the brake, slowly move from Park to Manual and back to Park, pausing for a moment on each one.
  • Then move the shifter to Drive and then quickly back and forth between Drive and Neutral (within 1.5 seconds) for at least 6 seconds. The car will be in fluid temperature detection mode when you see the up and down shift indicators illuminate together for 2 seconds and then turn off.
  • Shift the car back into Park and remove the jumper wire.
  • Leave the engine running.
  • You should see the shift indicator showing in Park. If the up arrow is showing your transmission is too hot and you need to wait for it to cool off and try again, if the down arrow is showing the transmission needs to warm up. If both arrows are showing then the temperature is within the correct range (108F-117F).
  • With both arrows showing and the engine idling, remove the overflow plug and drain into the pan.
  • If fluid doesn't come out, open the refill plug and add fluid until it drains from the overflow at a slow trickle, otherwise wait for fluid to drain until it drains at a slow trickle.
  • Reinstall the overflow plug with a new o-ring lightly coated in fresh ATF and tighten.

Are all these steps in the bottom for levelling the fluid done with the engine running? like when both the shift lamps are showing, do i open the overflow plug with the engine running or turned off?
killsafkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:11 PM   #5
1GiantTurtle
Space for Rent
 
1GiantTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Drives: 2014 6MT ToyoBaru86ScionMonogram?
Location: Pacific Ocean/SoCal
Posts: 1,054
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 1,134 Times in 524 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by killsafkat View Post
Are all these steps in the bottom for levelling the fluid done with the engine running? like when both the shift lamps are showing, do i open the overflow plug with the engine running or turned off?
With the engine running, if it trickles out at the right temp your good if nothing comes out its low if too much comes out its over fill,
__________________
ToyoBaruScionGT86hachiRokuBRZMonogram
Instagram: 86turtle


Instagram: 86turtle
1GiantTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 03:02 PM   #6
Tristor
Senior Member
 
Tristor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Drives: 2017 Subaru BRZ Limited
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 615
Thanks: 3,050
Thanked 550 Times in 291 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by killsafkat View Post
Are all these steps in the bottom for levelling the fluid done with the engine running? like when both the shift lamps are showing, do i open the overflow plug with the engine running or turned off?



Everything is done with the engine running in these steps. You need the engine running to go up to temp and it requires the engine running to shift the transmission during the steps to circulate fluids as well.
Tristor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 06:57 AM   #7
86Kenshin
Member
 
86Kenshin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Drives: Toyota 86 A/T
Location: Dubai
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 8 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
wow I can't believe we didn't have a proper DIY thread until 2018 !
thank you very much for your post, it makes things a lot easier.

the below resume helps understand the whole process:
drain/overfill, engine on, Park to M & back
drain/overfill, engine on, Park to M & back
drain/overfill, bring oil to "proper" temp, & drain through overflow until it's thin as a thread.
tighten everything to spec.
86Kenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 86Kenshin For This Useful Post:
FRSBRZGT86FAN (06-30-2019), Tristor (06-30-2019)
Old 09-14-2019, 01:47 PM   #8
Silverz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Drives: Black frs
Location: LA
Posts: 103
Thanks: 1
Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
So could you just change out the fluid once.

Let it run until the next oil change and change it out again with the next oil change or two.
Silverz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 03:16 AM   #9
edwardleeaf
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Drives: Fr-s
Location: Milpitas CA
Posts: 25
Thanks: 5
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
So I went to a local subaru specialized shop to get my automatic transmission oil changed.

They drained the ATF, put new ATF, shifted it and made sure fluids was the correct level. They also changed the o rings and ended up only using 3 quarts.

They told me they never done it any other way, not even putting a jumper wire to make sure the fluid was the right temperature.
Should I be worried and do it within like 5k miles or 30k miles or should I just wait until the next internal, which is 60k miles, to change it again?
edwardleeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 04:17 AM   #10
Halo_2
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Drives: 2014 MY15 86 GTS
Location: Australia
Posts: 92
Thanks: 27
Thanked 30 Times in 13 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can you do a video please?
Halo_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 09:35 AM   #11
86TOYO2k17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: 2017 toyota 86
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 181
Thanked 814 Times in 547 Posts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_2 View Post
Can you do a video please?
It’s as simple as @86Kenshins post a few posts up. Only missing step is trans temp. You’ll either need to do the extra steps to get the temp lights. Or just go buy a scangauge and you can always see trans temp. I got AFR, oil, coolant, trans temp always on mine it’s great. And makes the trans fluid change procedure a breeze.
86TOYO2k17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 07:50 AM   #12
Halo_2
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Drives: 2014 MY15 86 GTS
Location: Australia
Posts: 92
Thanks: 27
Thanked 30 Times in 13 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Does a OBDLink read trans temp?

So on the third drain/fill from the plug WS from above pic...get the oil to temp then undo the overflow bung till nothing comes out?

How many L do you use?

Last edited by Halo_2; 03-08-2020 at 08:43 AM.
Halo_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:23 PM   #13
86TOYO2k17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: 2017 toyota 86
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 181
Thanked 814 Times in 547 Posts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_2 View Post
Does a OBDLink read trans temp?

So on the third drain/fill from the plug WS from above pic...get the oil to temp then undo the overflow bung till nothing comes out?

How many L do you use?
Yes, that is how it gets the reading in the first place, you can hook up with a scangauge to get the precise temp. Instead of a temp “range” using the temp light procedure.

Approximately 2L or 2.1quarts each drain/fill, i would just get 7L/Q to be safe.

3 drain/fill. After each fill need to turn car on idle for a sec and slowly move from P to D and back stopping for at least 10seconds at each point, do this twice per each drain/fill so 6 times total. keep foot on brake entire time if still on stands. This helps circulate the new fluid.

On the final drain/fill overfill it, (id just use whatever you have remaining maybe save .2L to be safe assuming you got 7L to start). Do the P-M idle procedure above. Then let the car sit to cool down assuming its over 108F by now. Then with the car running in idle as soon as it hits 108F pull the overflow plug and cap it when the stream is a very thin thread but not completely stopped. (had wife sit in car to tell me the second it hit 108f as you can’t go over 117F so need to be quick especially if its way overfilled, might need to cap plug cooldown and try again before its done draining to “spec”).

The final leveling should be done on as level of ground as possible most garages should be fine assuming you jack both ends up evenly.

Summary

Engine off - Drain/fill 2L - idle P-M and back twice stop 10 seconds each point
Engine off - Drain/fill 2L - idle P-M and back twice stop 10 seconds each point
Engine off - Drain/fill 2.5L - idle P-M and back twice stop 10 seconds each point
Engine off - cool down trans temp to below 108F.
Idle warming up trans temp to above 108F but below 117F - pull overflow plug and replug when stream is a very thin thread but not completely stopped.
86TOYO2k17 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 86TOYO2k17 For This Useful Post:
Halo_2 (03-08-2020)
Old 03-14-2020, 01:22 AM   #14
Halo_2
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Drives: 2014 MY15 86 GTS
Location: Australia
Posts: 92
Thanks: 27
Thanked 30 Times in 13 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone know of a scan tool that can read transmission temps.
Got a OBDLink MX+, it works in default mode but cant read transmission temp.
I tell it its a scion frs and download the enhanced add-on, it seems to works and finds a shitload of modules but then won't show them.
Chose Network A

There is no such thing a toyota 86 listed in enhanced add on.
Halo_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Automatic Transmission Fluid Cooler. ?? connor_lol Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 174 09-03-2020 09:23 AM
Automatic Transmission Fluid Change jmaryt Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing) 169 08-26-2018 07:55 PM
Automatic Transmission Fluid, is this what you use? qijian Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 2 11-30-2017 01:41 AM
AUTOMATIC transmission fluid change DIY?? qijian DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides 3 08-31-2017 08:34 AM
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID? How many L ScionFR-S Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing) 5 02-21-2015 12:43 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.