follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA > Canada Classifieds

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
jjkerr626

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Sport Tech
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
FS: Window Rain Visors

For sale are one pair of rain visors new in package. I am asking $125.00 OBO. Local pick up in Ajax before end of day Sunday. Will fit BRZ & FR-S.

PM or Text - 2898922674.

Thanks.

Jay

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373484602.812903.jpg
Views: 1859
Size:  69.8 KB
Performance Parts: Innovate Motorsports Supercharger, Mishimoto Oil Cooler, Borla UEL Header, Perrin Cold Air Intake, Perrin Cat Back Exhaust, Perrin Crank Pulley, Perrin Rear Shifter Bushing, Perrin Transmission Bushing, Perrin Master Cylinder Brace, Billet Pro Short Shifter. Handling Parts: Perrin Control Arm Braces, Perrin PSRS Offset Steering System, Perrin 22mm Front & 22mm Rear Sway Bars, Perrin Spherical Rear Endlinks
jjkerr626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:42 PM   #2
Juurian

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS WhiteOut
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
what brand?

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Juurian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:51 PM   #3
jjkerr626

Garage
I don't know, they are genuine though. I got them off eBay. Do you want them? They are authentic copies of the JDM ones.
Performance Parts: Innovate Motorsports Supercharger, Mishimoto Oil Cooler, Borla UEL Header, Perrin Cold Air Intake, Perrin Cat Back Exhaust, Perrin Crank Pulley, Perrin Rear Shifter Bushing, Perrin Transmission Bushing, Perrin Master Cylinder Brace, Billet Pro Short Shifter. Handling Parts: Perrin Control Arm Braces, Perrin PSRS Offset Steering System, Perrin 22mm Front & 22mm Rear Sway Bars, Perrin Spherical Rear Endlinks
Old 07-10-2013, 10:54 PM   #4
Juurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjkerr626 View Post
I don't know, they are genuine though. I got them off eBay. Do you want them? They are authentic copies of the JDM ones.
confused how they can be genuine if they're authentic copies of the jdm ones?

Winnipeg, Manitoba
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juurian For This Useful Post:
sal (07-11-2013), WillBRZ (07-17-2013)
Old 07-10-2013, 11:00 PM   #5
jjkerr626

Garage
They are genuine copies...knock offs. I don't know anything about them except they are a piece of plastic for over the window to keep the water out.

What does it matter about the brand? The tape said 3M?
Old 07-10-2013, 11:38 PM   #6
WillBRZ

Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited 6MT GBS
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
because you can get new knock off's for less than what your asking
Quote:
They are genuine copies...knock offs. I don't know anything about them except they are a piece of plastic for over the window to keep the water out.

What does it matter about the brand? The tape said 3M?
WillBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:27 AM   #7
jjkerr626

Garage
Really where? These were the absolute cheapest ones I could find. $75.00 + $50.00 shipping to Canada on eBay.

Please tell me where? Also I said OBO so I am open to offers.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:17 PM   #8
WillBRZ

Garage
Quote:
Really where? These were the absolute cheapest ones I could find. $75.00 + $50.00 shipping to Canada on eBay.

Please tell me where? Also I said OBO so I am open to offers.
here on the forums from a vender. next time you call me out remember to quote me so I can reply
Old 07-16-2013, 01:10 PM   #9
DAN_BRZ

Drives: 2013 WRB BRZ Sport Tech
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillBRZ View Post
here on the forums from a vender. next time you call me out remember to quote me so I can reply
why are u on this guys ass for? u obviously have no interest and nothing better to do. move along. the only thing i see wrong is his wording of genuine copies instead of saying replicas or jdm style. if u can get them cheaper from a "vendor" wheres the link? oh wait heres one...

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30538

for $119 plus shipping + duties if u live outside the US

nothing wrong with asking $125 since its what he paid and would like to get his money back. he also said obo..

Good luck with ur sale. Didnt mean to jack ur thread, just cant stand internet smart asses that got nothing better to do then troll.
DAN_BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DAN_BRZ For This Useful Post:
altezza280t (07-17-2013), Minovsky (07-17-2013)
Old 07-16-2013, 07:49 PM   #10
Juurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRZ View Post
why are u on this guys ass for? u obviously have no interest and nothing better to do. move along. the only thing i see wrong is his wording of genuine copies instead of saying replicas or jdm style. if u can get them cheaper from a "vendor" wheres the link? oh wait heres one...

nothing wrong with asking $125 since its what he paid and would like to get his money back. he also said obo..

Good luck with ur sale. Didnt mean to jack ur thread, just cant stand internet smart asses that got nothing better to do then troll.
wasn't trying to troll. was actually seriously trying to figure out if they were genuine or not if i recall genuine sun visors/rain guards sell for about 200 something dollars.

thats a big price difference from $125. especially because if i recall correctly there was a group buy for zeta performance ones at $75+$20 shipped to canada. I've bought from zeta performance before and there were no extra duties and charges , but that was awhile back.

its like me trying to sell you fake nike shoes that feel like crap to walk on. would you pay the same price as authentic ones? no you wouldn't.
if you would, well i'd like to sell you a diecast car of a BRZ and trade you for your real BRZ. sound like a deal?

Winnipeg, Manitoba
The Following User Says Thank You to Juurian For This Useful Post:
WillBRZ (07-17-2013)
Old 07-17-2013, 02:53 AM   #11
WillBRZ

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRZ View Post

I just can't stand people trying to sell crap for more than it's worth
Old 07-20-2013, 01:44 AM   #12
jjkerr626

Garage
Thanks Dan for the explanation.

I was trying to be humorous with my thread, I guess it didn't work.

For all those that got all uppity about this, I bought them off eBay for exactly what I am selling for. I realized when I opened them that I don't think I'll like the look of them so I am selling. No biggie.

I was waiting for something from weathertech but than I saw these and the price was right. They are superb quality, nothing cheap about them.

Anyways if anyone wants them if I go to that car show on Sunday I will bring them. Thanks.