follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2020, 12:04 AM   #197
FR-S2GT86
Senior Member
 
FR-S2GT86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Drives: '15 FR-S
Location: West Virginia, USA
Posts: 222
Thanks: 25
Thanked 98 Times in 74 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I don't have an issue with an order from CSG, but I am interested in getting a quote for purchasing a forced induction e-tune for my Harrop kit, and have filled out the online form, (for the most part) but have hit a couple of snags and can't complete it. So reading around here, I found this feedback and suggestions thread and decided I wanted to make some suggestions/ask some questions here.

1) In the option pull-down column for MAP sensor, there is no option for 2.5 bar sensor, which is what I will be installing.

2) There is no option for running a different, higher capacity MAF sensor, which I will also be installing if it is deemed necessary, but I won't know if it IS necessary until I speak with someone there about the type of tune this should be.

3) There is no option for RaceRom features that I would like to either include or exclude.

4) And there is no comments section for special instructions which I would like to add concerning the above mentioned issues, the type of tune desired i.e. Speed Density or Hybrid Speed Density, etc., smaller pulley size that I am wanting to run, and options and requirements for the different map setups.

Is there any way that you can include these on the form?

What do I do in the meantime, just fill it out and pay the total without explaining what it is that I am wanting? I don't really want to do that because what I'm wanting is probably going to exceed the total price. I know that you guys make a living by doing this and I would like to pay you for your hard work.

Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.
__________________
ďIíve learned many things over the years. One of the most important things is if you ever find yourself in a room full of like-minded assholes, donít be the BIGGEST asshole, be the BEST!Ē
FR-S2GT86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 03:24 PM   #198
Dave-ROR
Site Moderator
 
Dave-ROR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Drives: Stuff
Location: Florida
Posts: 10,111
Thanks: 875
Thanked 5,617 Times in 2,560 Posts
Mentioned: 238 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-S2GT86 View Post
I don't have an issue with an order from CSG, but I am interested in getting a quote for purchasing a forced induction e-tune for my Harrop kit, and have filled out the online form, (for the most part) but have hit a couple of snags and can't complete it. So reading around here, I found this feedback and suggestions thread and decided I wanted to make some suggestions/ask some questions here.

1) In the option pull-down column for MAP sensor, there is no option for 2.5 bar sensor, which is what I will be installing.

2) There is no option for running a different, higher capacity MAF sensor, which I will also be installing if it is deemed necessary, but I won't know if it IS necessary until I speak with someone there about the type of tune this should be.

3) There is no option for RaceRom features that I would like to either include or exclude.

4) And there is no comments section for special instructions which I would like to add concerning the above mentioned issues, the type of tune desired i.e. Speed Density or Hybrid Speed Density, etc., smaller pulley size that I am wanting to run, and options and requirements for the different map setups.

Is there any way that you can include these on the form?

What do I do in the meantime, just fill it out and pay the total without explaining what it is that I am wanting? I don't really want to do that because what I'm wanting is probably going to exceed the total price. I know that you guys make a living by doing this and I would like to pay you for your hard work.

Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Email sales@counterspacegarage.com - or could probably just email Zach directly. Since his email address is posted publically on at least one 86 cup page it's zach@counterspacegarage.com.
__________________
-Dave
HPDE/DD: 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE || HPDE: 2013 Scion FRS || HPDE: 1998 Integra Type-R || Race car: 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback || Toy: 1994 MR2 Turbo || Toy: 1993 MR2 Turbo || Tow Vehicle: 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 8.1L || Current rebuild(s) in progress: 2015 Subaru BRZ Series Blue
Dave-ROR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dave-ROR For This Useful Post:
FR-S2GT86 (10-26-2020)
Old 10-26-2020, 07:14 PM   #199
FR-S2GT86
Senior Member
 
FR-S2GT86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Drives: '15 FR-S
Location: West Virginia, USA
Posts: 222
Thanks: 25
Thanked 98 Times in 74 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-ROR View Post
Email sales@counterspacegarage.com - or could probably just email Zach directly. Since his email address is posted publically on at least one 86 cup page it's zach@counterspacegarage.com.
Thank you, sir.
__________________
ďIíve learned many things over the years. One of the most important things is if you ever find yourself in a room full of like-minded assholes, donít be the BIGGEST asshole, be the BEST!Ē
FR-S2GT86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 08:09 PM   #200
CSG Mike
 
CSG Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: S2000 CR
Location: Orange County
Posts: 13,330
Thanks: 8,323
Thanked 12,843 Times in 6,193 Posts
Mentioned: 901 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-S2GT86 View Post
I don't have an issue with an order from CSG, but I am interested in getting a quote for purchasing a forced induction e-tune for my Harrop kit, and have filled out the online form, (for the most part) but have hit a couple of snags and can't complete it. So reading around here, I found this feedback and suggestions thread and decided I wanted to make some suggestions/ask some questions here.

1) In the option pull-down column for MAP sensor, there is no option for 2.5 bar sensor, which is what I will be installing.

2) There is no option for running a different, higher capacity MAF sensor, which I will also be installing if it is deemed necessary, but I won't know if it IS necessary until I speak with someone there about the type of tune this should be.

3) There is no option for RaceRom features that I would like to either include or exclude.

4) And there is no comments section for special instructions which I would like to add concerning the above mentioned issues, the type of tune desired i.e. Speed Density or Hybrid Speed Density, etc., smaller pulley size that I am wanting to run, and options and requirements for the different map setups.

Is there any way that you can include these on the form?

What do I do in the meantime, just fill it out and pay the total without explaining what it is that I am wanting? I don't really want to do that because what I'm wanting is probably going to exceed the total price. I know that you guys make a living by doing this and I would like to pay you for your hard work.

Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.
e-mailing is always the best way to get an answer; the form is really just a catch-all, and your email communications directly with Zach is where you clarify everything as needed.

That said, things definitely need to be added!

Did you get in contact with Zach?
CSG Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 09:50 PM   #201
TylerLieberman
Senior Member
 
TylerLieberman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Drives: '20 Hakone 86 & '17 Tacoma TRD
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3,436
Thanks: 546
Thanked 2,858 Times in 1,379 Posts
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A+ from me for the guys at CSG!

Mike has helped me pick out items that would best work for me and my setup and goals, while David has been super fast with shipping out my orders, both of which shipped out like the same day I purchased them.

Now I have a car with a solid oil cooler and a great package with plenty of overhead to still work as I keep going to events, and I can still bug them when I'm looking for help with either parts inquiries/consulting, or with vehicle setup.

Would definitely recommend CSG to anybody.
__________________
TylerLieberman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TylerLieberman For This Useful Post:
ScoobsMcGee (10-28-2020)
Old 10-26-2020, 11:45 PM   #202
FR-S2GT86
Senior Member
 
FR-S2GT86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Drives: '15 FR-S
Location: West Virginia, USA
Posts: 222
Thanks: 25
Thanked 98 Times in 74 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG Mike View Post
e-mailing is always the best way to get an answer; the form is really just a catch-all, and your email communications directly with Zach is where you clarify everything as needed.

That said, things definitely need to be added!

Did you get in contact with Zach?
Hello Mike,

Sent you a PM.
__________________
ďIíve learned many things over the years. One of the most important things is if you ever find yourself in a room full of like-minded assholes, donít be the BIGGEST asshole, be the BEST!Ē
FR-S2GT86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 07:42 PM   #203
ScoobsMcGee
Junior Senior with Cheese
 
ScoobsMcGee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Drives: 15 BRZ, 19 WRX STI
Location: York, PA
Posts: 2,327
Thanks: 4,666
Thanked 4,407 Times in 1,717 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerLieberman View Post
A+ from me for the guys at CSG!

Mike has helped me pick out items that would best work for me and my setup and goals, while David has been super fast with shipping out my orders, both of which shipped out like the same day I purchased them.

Now I have a car with a solid oil cooler and a great package with plenty of overhead to still work as I keep going to events, and I can still bug them when I'm looking for help with either parts inquiries/consulting, or with vehicle setup.

Would definitely recommend CSG to anybody.
I second this completely. Although I still owe Mike a review of the CSG TFA.
ScoobsMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ScoobsMcGee For This Useful Post:
CSG Mike (11-10-2020)
Old 11-08-2020, 02:27 PM   #204
jflogerzi
Senior Member
 
jflogerzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2013 Series 10 6MT FR-S
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 3,980
Thanks: 1,384
Thanked 1,265 Times in 955 Posts
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-S2GT86 View Post
I don't have an issue with an order from CSG, but I am interested in getting a quote for purchasing a forced induction e-tune for my Harrop kit, and have filled out the online form, (for the most part) but have hit a couple of snags and can't complete it. So reading around here, I found this feedback and suggestions thread and decided I wanted to make some suggestions/ask some questions here.

1) In the option pull-down column for MAP sensor, there is no option for 2.5 bar sensor, which is what I will be installing.

2) There is no option for running a different, higher capacity MAF sensor, which I will also be installing if it is deemed necessary, but I won't know if it IS necessary until I speak with someone there about the type of tune this should be.

3) There is no option for RaceRom features that I would like to either include or exclude.

4) And there is no comments section for special instructions which I would like to add concerning the above mentioned issues, the type of tune desired i.e. Speed Density or Hybrid Speed Density, etc., smaller pulley size that I am wanting to run, and options and requirements for the different map setups.

Is there any way that you can include these on the form?

What do I do in the meantime, just fill it out and pay the total without explaining what it is that I am wanting? I don't really want to do that because what I'm wanting is probably going to exceed the total price. I know that you guys make a living by doing this and I would like to pay you for your hard work.

Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Zach is a great dude and you will be in great hands. His e-tune is as good as other shops dyno tunes. That's how well he knows our platform.
__________________
2013 Series 10 FRS #553
JDL 4-2-1 EL, Stock FP with Vibrant LN RES, MXP SP CB
RR Wilwood Front/Rear Sport BBK, Motul 600 Fluid
Koing Hypergram 17x8 ET40 SX2 GTs 245/40/17
Sprintek 210+69mm+FF+Tuned by Zach@CSG
jflogerzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 10:12 AM   #205
FR-S2GT86
Senior Member
 
FR-S2GT86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Drives: '15 FR-S
Location: West Virginia, USA
Posts: 222
Thanks: 25
Thanked 98 Times in 74 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jflogerzi View Post
Zach is a great dude and you will be in great hands. His e-tune is as good as other shops dyno tunes. That's how well he knows our platform.
Yeah, we're right in the middle of working on a flex-fuel tune as I write this.
__________________
ďIíve learned many things over the years. One of the most important things is if you ever find yourself in a room full of like-minded assholes, donít be the BIGGEST asshole, be the BEST!Ē
FR-S2GT86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FR-S2GT86 For This Useful Post:
jflogerzi (11-09-2020)
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CounterSpace Garage (CSG) juliog User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments 11 10-21-2013 05:08 PM
CounterSpace Garage - Project Mu HC+800 F/R Group Buy CounterSpace Garage Groupbuys 2 08-09-2013 03:03 PM
CounterSpace Garage forwallblakmail User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments 0 04-12-2013 05:31 PM
CounterSpace Garage BRZ 2:00 lap at Buttonwillow 13 CW CounterSpace Garage Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting 11 03-07-2013 11:07 PM
CounterSpace Garage A++++ Asphalt~86 User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments 2 01-29-2013 02:18 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.