follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Engine Swaps

Engine Swaps Discussion of engine swaps.

User Tag List

Old 01-25-2017, 04:03 PM   #15
Bullitt2496

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustinS View Post
Thanks. I was just looking at it. For the price of the Vorshlag headers, I could piece together almost a full turbo set-up. Was looking into the CX Racing Turbo kit. Looks like I'll go back to looking at Down and forward/up and forward turbo manifolds.
Weapons Grade has done at least one single turbo'd LS swap. It has flipped truck style headers merging with the turbo in front, like Dai Yoshihara's drift car. They also posted a pic to their IG once of a twin turbo setup with custom manifolds that was in mock up.
Old 01-26-2017, 12:20 PM   #16
catchingcolds

Drives: brz ls2, vr6 corrado
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
I was going to check into it. The car is parked for the winter so it'll probly be closer to spring before I do but other than a couple little things the car runs awesome.
catchingcolds is offline   Reply With Quote