follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 10-31-2020, 04:24 PM   #1
covance

Drives: 86 Fan
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
D shaped steering wheel thats airbag compatible for 2015 BRZ and...

not red stitching! I have a series.blue and basically all the d shaped airbag compatible steering wheels I see on ebay/google etc have red stitching.

Anyone have a brand they recommend? I've noticed a lot see to come from the same factory/factories in China. I have reached out to some sellers to seek blue stitching but customer service didn't instill enough trust to drop the prices they were asking...
covance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 04:32 PM   #2
Brz-123

Drives: BRZ
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Get one custom made and shipped. Chexk Grigul Design on Instagram. He can make anything you like really. Colours, material choices etc. Ships from Europe.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Brz-123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brz-123 For This Useful Post:
covance (10-31-2020)
Old 11-03-2020, 12:40 AM   #3
HaXx

Drives: jrsc_brz
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by covance View Post
not red stitching! I have a series.blue and basically all the d shaped airbag compatible steering wheels I see on ebay/google etc have red stitching.

Anyone have a brand they recommend? I've noticed a lot see to come from the same factory/factories in China. I have reached out to some sellers to seek blue stitching but customer service didn't instill enough trust to drop the prices they were asking...
Contact MD Interiors on insta. Located in cali. Dudes got 35k followers, 100% legit.