follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Southern California

Southern California SoCal


User Tag List
go_a_way1

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2021, 02:47 PM   #13399
quixeger
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Drives: 2019 BRZ WR Blue - Ltd 6MT
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[FS] Hawk HP+ for 2017+ without PP (west LA)

These pads worked great for canyon runs in SoCal, and I imagine they would do equally as well for autocross or a first-time track day. I exceeded their capability on my second HPDE, and thus am selling. Rears are like new, fronts saw more heat.


$100 for all 4 corners, picked up in west LA, CA. Shipped within the US for $10. If you'd like to buy less than all 4 corners, make me an offer.
$20 Fronts: 5/10 life remaining. Image 3-4-5
$50 Rears: 8/10 life remaining. Image 6-7-8

Original sale thread: https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146513
Attached Images
        

Last edited by quixeger; 08-26-2021 at 07:11 PM. Reason: price drop
quixeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 06:30 PM   #13400
TaBRZy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Drives: White ‘13 BRZ
Location: Southern California
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by manualmotive View Post


OEM parts from a '14 BRZ w/ 40k miles.
Located in 92691

All prices OBO or a deal for multiple parts. Willing to ship small items.

Exterior:
Satin White Pearl (37J) parts:
- Doors (full w/ window, panel, & mirrors) $350 each
- Hood hinges $60
- Trunk struts $80
13-16 BRZ DRLs $120 pair
13-16 BRZ foglights w/ bezels $60 pair
Taillights $60
Headlight/taillight brackets $10 each
Rear crash bar $110

Interior:
13-16 BRZ front airbag/horn $260
Side air bags $120 each
Dome light $15
Visors $40
Rear speakers w/ mounts $40
Front seats (cloth) $350 pair
Rear seats $120
Center console $60
Full floor/carpet $120
Rear seat side panels $40
Rear seat carpet $10
Trunk side liners $10
Trunk latch cover $10

Suspension:
Front endlinks $20
Rear endlinks $15
Sway bars $40 each
Front strut brace w/ bolts $35

Misc.:
Wiper fluid reservoir $60
Engine bay sound tube $20
Subaru wheel locks $20
Subaru trunk mat $20

Misc. Aftermarket:
Generic (BC?) adjustable front endlinks $30
Double-DIN aftermarket radio mount $15


Drivetrain (40,614 miles):
Engine (always stock) $3200
6spd MT $500
Are the ball joints still available?
TaBRZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 03:05 AM   #13401
markubiak
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Drives: 2019 Toyota 86
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 15
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS. Pickup preferred in West LA (Culver City).

OEM Amber side markers and bulbs: $20 OBO, or a 12 pack of something fancy. Includes the really annoying clips. Replaced with clear side markers and amber LEDs.

OEM 2019 Toyota head unit with navigation: $210 OBO. This is the same as the 2017/18 HU, but with a fancy little navigation unit installed. Had some issues with the Bluetooth and had it checked by the dealer, who assured me it was my phone and not the unit. My Bluetooth is spotty so I'm inclined to believe them. Basically brand new.

Kenwood KDC-X702 + Harness, mounting kit: $120 OBO. Simpler HU used mostly as a Bluetooth receiver, but has HD Radio and a CD drive. The harness was done by myself properly with everything soldered and covered in heat shrink where possible. Has breakouts for everything the unit supports, including steering wheel controls via an ASWC-1. I've got that installed in my car now but might be able to include it if you really want it. Replaced with an Android head unit - I wanted digital gauges to watch temps.

Happy to help install either head unit in your car for basically any quantity of good alcohol, especially on weekends. Takes about 10-15 minutes and a deep 10mm socket (I can bring mine). I've done it at least a dozen times while setting up that harness and my OEM+ speaker system.Name:  IMG_20210822_234351.jpg
Views: 838
Size:  132.2 KBName:  IMG_20210822_234424.jpg
Views: 837
Size:  131.4 KBName:  IMG_20210822_234609.jpg
Views: 834
Size:  106.4 KBName:  IMG_20210822_234625.jpg
Views: 852
Size:  85.8 KBName:  IMG_20210822_234739.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  107.7 KBName:  IMG_20210822_234746.jpg
Views: 851
Size:  97.7 KBName:  IMG_20210822_234800.jpg
Views: 841
Size:  66.1 KBName:  IMG_20210822_234809.jpg
Views: 826
Size:  73.0 KBName:  IMG_20210822_234821.jpg
Views: 828
Size:  79.2 KBName:  IMG_20210822_234840.jpg
Views: 850
Size:  71.7 KBName:  IMG_20210822_234908.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  75.2 KB

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
markubiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 04:44 AM   #13402
fitcious
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Drives: 2013 FR-S
Location: USA
Posts: 922
Thanks: 283
Thanked 393 Times in 205 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by markubiak View Post
FS. Pickup preferred in West LA (Culver City).

OEM Amber side markers and bulbs: $20 OBO, or a 12 pack of something fancy. Includes the really annoying clips. Replaced with clear side markers and amber LEDs.

OEM 2019 Toyota head unit with navigation: $210 OBO. This is the same as the 2017/18 HU, but with a fancy little navigation unit installed. Had some issues with the Bluetooth and had it checked by the dealer, who assured me it was my phone and not the unit. My Bluetooth is spotty so I'm inclined to believe them. Basically brand new.

Kenwood KDC-X702 + Harness, mounting kit: $120 OBO. Simpler HU used mostly as a Bluetooth receiver, but has HD Radio and a CD drive. The harness was done by myself properly with everything soldered and covered in heat shrink where possible. Has breakouts for everything the unit supports, including steering wheel controls via an ASWC-1. I've got that installed in my car now but might be able to include it if you really want it. Replaced with an Android head unit - I wanted digital gauges to watch temps.

Happy to help install either head unit in your car for basically any quantity of good alcohol, especially on weekends. Takes about 10-15 minutes and a deep 10mm socket (I can bring mine). I've done it at least a dozen times while setting up that harness and my OEM+ speaker system.Attachment 204460Attachment 204461Attachment 204462Attachment 204463Attachment 204464Attachment 204465Attachment 204466Attachment 204467Attachment 204468Attachment 204469Attachment 204470

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Great price on the oem Navi unit. Not the best one out there but it works great when you have no cellular coverage- I have the same system. The navigation system is actually a pretty rare piece for the 86, not many units came built with it esp with the $1000 price tag from dealer.

GLWS, I enjoy my obsolete navigation lol
fitcious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 11:12 AM   #13403
markubiak
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Drives: 2019 Toyota 86
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 15
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitcious View Post
Great price on the oem Navi unit. Not the best one out there but it works great when you have no cellular coverage- I have the same system. The navigation system is actually a pretty rare piece for the 86, not many units came built with it esp with the $1000 price tag from dealer.

GLWS, I enjoy my obsolete navigation lol
Thanks, it was hard to price since units don't come up often and the 2020 Android Auto units are getting all the interest. Looking harder it looks like 2 units have sold on eBay in the $250-$300 range, so if someone local doesn't bite I'll probably try to ship for $250. Mostly I dislike the inconvenience and risk of having to try to figure out how to ship something with a large touchscreen...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
markubiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 07:14 PM   #13404
quixeger
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Drives: 2019 BRZ WR Blue - Ltd 6MT
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[FS] Hawk HP+ for 2017+ without PP

Price dropped to $20/$50 front/rear.



Quote:
Originally Posted by quixeger View Post

Shipped within the US for $10.
$20 Fronts: 5/10 life remaining. Image 3-4-5
$50 Rears: 8/10 life remaining. Image 6-7-8

Original sale thread: https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146513
Attached Images
 
quixeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 06:17 PM   #13405
fitcious
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Drives: 2013 FR-S
Location: USA
Posts: 922
Thanks: 283
Thanked 393 Times in 205 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
SOCAL: Local FS/FT

Testing Water for my beloved 2013 Scion FRS. Price is FIRM. Will not part out. If car doesn’t sell, I will be keeping it.

I used to work for Toyota corporate in their marketing department. This was my employee lease car and I bought it afterwards.

2013 Scion FRS
Ultramarine color
Automatic Transmission
48,000 miles
1 owner
No accidents or repairs
Clean title/ title on hand
All Toyota corporate headquarters and Toyota dealership serviced
Valve springs recall completed by Longo Toyota in April 2021

Here are the extras on the car (installed by Toyota corporate when I was working there):

PERFORMANCE UPGRADES:
- TRD Catback exhaust
- TRD Intake system
- TRD front and rear sway bars
- TRD lowering springs
- TRD front carbon fiber strut bar
- TRD forged wheels
- TRD shift knob, engine oil cap and radiator cap

EXTRAS:
- OEM Fog lights
- OEM mudflaps
- OEM 3M front clear bra
- OEM spoiler
- OEM Navigation
- Trunk lid insulation from BRZ

$20,000

Located in Arcadia area













Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
fitcious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 06:41 PM   #13406
markubiak
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Drives: 2019 Toyota 86
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 15
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitcious View Post
Testing Water for my beloved 2013 Scion FRS. Price is FIRM. Will not part out. If car doesn’t sell, I will be keeping it.

I used to work for Toyota corporate in their marketing department. This was my employee lease car and I bought it afterwards.

2013 Scion FRS
Ultramarine color
Automatic Transmission
48,000 miles
1 owner
No accidents or repairs
Clean title/ title on hand
All Toyota corporate headquarters and Toyota dealership serviced
Valve springs recall completed by Longo Toyota in April 2021

Here are the extras on the car (installed by Toyota corporate when I was working there):

PERFORMANCE UPGRADES:
- TRD Catback exhaust
- TRD Intake system
- TRD front and rear sway bars
- TRD lowering springs
- TRD front carbon fiber strut bar
- TRD forged wheels
- TRD shift knob, engine oil cap and radiator cap

EXTRAS:
- OEM Fog lights
- OEM mudflaps
- OEM 3M front clear bra
- OEM spoiler
- OEM Navigation
- Trunk lid insulation from BRZ

$20,000

Located in Arcadia area













Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Undeniably a pretty car. Gives me a lot of ideas on my 2019 automatic...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
markubiak is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to markubiak For This Useful Post:
fitcious (08-29-2021)
Old 09-03-2021, 02:34 PM   #13407
sillierabbit
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2014 FR-S Monogram Whiteout AT
Location: 626, SoCal, Los Angeles
Posts: 45
Thanks: 21
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
looking for a set of stock tires. please pm if you have it in socal for pickup.
sillierabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 06:19 PM   #13408
mamamiaellis
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Drives: brz
Location: SoCal
Posts: 73
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WTB
voltex type 2 pm me
mamamiaellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 08:08 PM   #13409
ric342
FR-S driver
 
ric342's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Drives: ULTRAMARINE Scion FR-S
Location: 805
Posts: 400
Thanks: 242
Thanked 78 Times in 54 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
ISO
INTEC DRY CARBON FIN ANTENNA hit me up if you have one.
__________________
mod on
ric342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 11:41 PM   #13410
Eight6toy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Drives: 2019 Toyota 86
Location: CA
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: OFT V2 Temple City

Sold
Attached Images
  

Last edited by Eight6toy; 09-09-2021 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Sold part.
Eight6toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 12:49 AM   #13411
BabaYaga
Senior Member
 
BabaYaga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: FRawSome Hot Lava
Location: Orangevale, CA
Posts: 218
Thanks: 386
Thanked 33 Times in 23 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
SOCAL: Local FS/FT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eight6toy View Post
Hi, I'm selling my OFT V2. I bought it in the beginning of 2020. $300. Thanks.

Can you ship to Oranngevale, CA 95662?
Also, I have friend in OC who can meet and get it from you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
__________________
BabaYaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 08:38 PM   #13412
a b i l i t i e s z
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Drives: 13' dgm brz
Location: Isle of Man
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: Tomei UEL / OFT

Parts:
Tomei UEL for $425.
GrimmSpeed BRZ/FRS/86 Exhaust Gasket Set (unused) for $65 (paid $75)
Married OFT tablet for $200 (can initiate a RMA trade with OFT to receive a $249 coupon code for a new OFT tablet)

Reason: I sold the BRZ so I no longer need these parts.

I prefer local pick up. I am around the Irvine area. I can meet up if it's within a reasonable distance.

PM if you have any questions.
Attached Images
       
a b i l i t i e s z is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
caliusedpartsstore, downs, lowering springs, rsr, selling, shift knob for sale, side marker, socal, spoiler, trd

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for another Local FRS/BRZ! XR4OUTCAST Mid-Atlantic 18 11-09-2012 02:20 PM
Anyone local with aftermarket exhaust yet? Areddi Mid-Atlantic 20 09-13-2012 07:40 PM
Local Classifieds? Hanakuso Site Announcements / Questions / Issues 1 08-15-2012 02:09 PM
BRZ at Local Atlanta dealer! subatoy Southeast 2 03-02-2012 03:08 PM
calling ya local dealer Slide AUSTRALIA 147 12-30-2011 01:10 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.