follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV

User Tag List

Old 06-22-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
Flat Black VW

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
FS: Pioneer X-930BT (also Calibre K40)

So I work at a car audio shop here in Northern Virginia and before I bought my BRZ I bought a Pioneer X-930BT and had planned on putting it into my BRZ. Now I have the BRZ and I am completely happy with the NAV it came with and would rather get a passport 9500ci instead of a new radio.

This unit is brand new, the box has been opened but nothing was taken out and all of the parts are in their original, unmolested packaging.
I'm asking for $500.00 plus shipping, since that's what I have in the unit and it's still less than the X-940BT is online, plus the differences between these two units is minimal.

I can post pictures if requested but they would only be of the box itself since I have no interest in unpacking it and trying to repack it.

Also if interested I can throw in the FR-S/BRZ radio harness and wire it all together including the bypass mod, just let me know.

EDIT: I also have a used Calibre K40 radar detector system I am trying to sell which includes front and rear radar and front laser jammer, and I have all the other needed parts (Brain, LEDs, Speaker, ect.) If interested make me an offer.
I still have to remove this from my old vehicle which I will do this weekend and then I can post up some pictures of all the parts if needed.

Last edited by Flat Black VW; 06-22-2012 at 05:24 PM. Reason: added K40
Flat Black VW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #2
blackfireball5

Drives: Scion FRS Firestorm
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is this the unit?

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-JVaUtJ3...IC-X930BT.html

Will this plug right into an FRS?
blackfireball5 is offline   Reply With Quote