follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)

Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) Wash, Wax, Details, Repairs

User Tag List
go_a_way1, MisterSheep

Old 01-16-2016, 12:09 AM   #29
pLaydEad86

Drives: Scion FRS Hot Lava
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSBRZGT86FAN View Post
Suggestion here, dashcam with Cellink battery B or Lukas LV 530 UPS so you can have some surveillance and such when the car is off over night or unattended while your off at work for up to 12 hours. Thats my current setup and it's good insurance in "worse off" areas if you will.
I will check it out. Will it drain the battery tho?
pLaydEad86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 10:23 AM   #30
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pLaydEad86 View Post
I will check it out. Will it drain the battery tho?
Nope, it is it's own battery that charges when the car is running
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FRSBRZGT86FAN For This Useful Post:
pLaydEad86 (01-16-2016)
Old 01-18-2016, 02:00 PM   #31
fumanchu1

Drives: 2013 Brz C38 (bought not built :P)
Thanked 1,249 Times in 802 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardsFRS View Post
Had it been me, the story would have been

Some jerk threw rocks at my car , after I got out of jail.....

Cus I would'a beat the hell out of that jerk
E-thuggin will not impress anyone in the slightest, and from the looks of the OP's post it doesn't seem like he actually saw who threw the rock, so what is he going to do, beat the shit out of everyone within a small radius from his house?.

Op, if your wifes car also had rocks thrown at it (I assume also at the same place, home parking lot?) then you might have just one asshat on your hands. Might want to install an outdoor camera to catch the fucker in action if he does it again.
fumanchu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fumanchu1 For This Useful Post:
pLaydEad86 (01-18-2016)
Old 01-18-2016, 08:10 PM   #32
pLaydEad86

Drives: Scion FRS Hot Lava
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fumanchu1 View Post
E-thuggin will not impress anyone in the slightest, and from the looks of the OP's post it doesn't seem like he actually saw who threw the rock, so what is he going to do, beat the shit out of everyone within a small radius from his house?.

Op, if your wifes car also had rocks thrown at it (I assume also at the same place, home parking lot?) then you might have just one asshat on your hands. Might want to install an outdoor camera to catch the fucker in action if he does it again.
My wife's car was hit with something twice. Me i found a fucking rock by the car and its size was enough to cause the said damage. Yeah i installed a cctv and its recording 24/7. My wife and our neighbor's girlfriend across us had a beef once and they're still salty about it. Same parking place same neighborhood. They are my main suspects especially because the husband was incarcerated before for domestic violence and he was the type who can do these things.
pLaydEad86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 10:27 AM   #33
fumanchu1

Drives: 2013 Brz C38 (bought not built :P)
Thanked 1,249 Times in 802 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pLaydEad86 View Post
My wife's car was hit with something twice. Me i found a fucking rock by the car and its size was enough to cause the said damage. Yeah i installed a cctv and its recording 24/7. My wife and our neighbor's girlfriend across us had a beef once and they're still salty about it. Same parking place same neighborhood. They are my main suspects especially because the husband was incarcerated before for domestic violence and he was the type who can do these things.
Yeah, I'd suggest doing like another said and set yourself up a movement activated camera or something of the sorts and potentially catch the ahole doing this. Then if it is him you can either report it to the authorities or extort the fucker
fumanchu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fumanchu1 For This Useful Post:
pLaydEad86 (01-19-2016)

Tags
:popcorn: funny tags, repair, scratch