follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Engine, Exhaust, Transmission

Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain.

User Tag List

Old 04-21-2017, 02:41 PM   #29
e_lunatic

Drives: 2015 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo2469 View Post
No trust me I do not want my car "as loud as possible". I do live in an urban area and this won't be my first loud car. I am always extremely respectful about my manner and the way I drive in my own neighborhood and I would never rev loud or even drive fast in my neighborhood. I actually get really mad when people drive fast through my own street.

And I am aware that if I wanted the "loudest exhaust possible" I would just have to straight pipe it.

But what I am looking for is to buy a catback system and I want to get one of the better sounding ones. I want to know from 86/FRS/BRZ owners what their reviews are of the catback systems out on the market.

However I would also like to buy one of the louder systems out on the market.

understood.
it's weird because in my younger days a had a 2nd gen camaro with headers and 3" dual flowmasters and while it was loud at least it was a deep rumble and wasn't raspy and didnt drone either.
the bulk of my exhaust research was on finding an exhaust that made a deeper tone and flowed nicely.
different strokes right?!
e_lunatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
catback, crawford, exhaust, invidia, loud