follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Engine, Exhaust, Transmission

Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain.

User Tag List

Old 03-13-2013, 01:12 AM   #1
tonytduc

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ecutek Tune From Visconti

Hi everyone, John from Visconti just finished up my tune today and WOW is all I got to say. I got my Ecutek kit 2 months ago and been having problems with this one company ever since. I will not go into detail about them so please don't ask. I was able to get in touch with John about my problems over the pass weekend and he was able to get everything dialed in in 2 days. 2 days versus 2 months with this other company so . I only needed to log 2 runs and he was able to dialed it in for me. I will be looking forward to working with John again in the near future with E85 tune. So John from Visconti thank you so much for your help.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:39 AM   #2
Rich@ViscontiTuning
Banned

Drives: 2012 VW GLI
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytduc View Post
Hi everyone, John from Visconti just finished up my tune today and WOW is all I got to say. I got my Ecutek kit 2 months ago and been having problems with this one company ever since. I will not go into detail about them so please don't ask. I was able to get in touch with John about my problems over the pass weekend and he was able to get everything dialed in in 2 days. 2 days versus 2 months with this other company so . I only needed to log 2 runs and he was able to dialed it in for me. I will be looking forward to working with John again in the near future with E85 tune. So John from Visconti thank you so much for your help.
On behalf of Visconti, I'd like to thank you for the glowing recommendation ! This is a perfect example of why consulting with Visconti Tuning first is your best bet for when you decide to expand the capabilities of your car. We ask the right questions and we provide the customer service to get it right the first time!

Visconti and myself have both been through these same experiences and frustrations many years ago, with some of the larger companies pushing the more generic products. This is what created the drive and the foundation to go out and make a better product. "When there's no one there to follow, you have no choice but to lead."

We know first hand what you've been through, and we'll always do our best here to make sure you drive away with the biggest grin on your face yet, when you punch that throttle! For those of you in a similar spot; maybe you're having trouble with your tune, maybe it didn't meet your expectations, or maybe you're just simply not getting the attention and respect you deserve.. reach out to us! We'd love to hear from you!

-Rich
Rich@ViscontiTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rich@ViscontiTuning For This Useful Post:
SkAsphalt (03-13-2013)
Old 03-13-2013, 09:25 PM   #3
Visconti
Banned

Drives: 05 STi
Thanked 3,188 Times in 1,197 Posts
Mentioned: 375 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Visconti
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytduc View Post
Thanks Tony

Glad I was able to get your car up and running.

Stay in touch and keep a eye out for my almost monthly calibration updates.

-John
Visconti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:28 PM   #4
tonytduc

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visconti View Post
Thanks Tony

Glad I was able to get your car up and running.

Stay in touch and keep a eye out for my almost monthly calibration updates.

-John
Will do thanks John.