follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA

AUSTRALIA Australia and New Zealand

User Tag List

Old 03-26-2013, 01:35 AM   #1
invisage

Drives: Thunder Silver 86 GTS
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Next West Aus Meet - Sun April 7 - A One Audio sponsored breakfast and RACE WARS!!!!

ITS A MATTER OF STATE PRIDE NOW. AIMING FOR 30+ CARS!!!!!

Meet up at A One Audio (334 Beaufort St, Perth) who will be putting on breakfast for us and then a cruise down to Wyalkatchem Airport to check out Antilag Racewars. Entry is $10 per person. If you are not up for the whole day that is fine, but please make the effort to come down for the morning meet so we can take back the title of biggest group meet in OZ!

I have the time set as 8am but food and coffee will be on from 7:30 onwards. If you are coming and NOT on facebook, please PM me so I can let them know how much food to put on.

We are trying to have the Sprintex Supercharger there too... but no promises at this stage [IMG]http://*************/forum/images/smilies/smile.png[/IMG]

And if you dont feel like doing the whole day thing feel free just to come for the free breakfast.

• No Hooning or street racing
• Keep distance between cars
• No skids or revving during the meets
• Etc… etc… just don’t be stupid and get unwanted attention.
• West Australian 86/BRZ Club and/or any of the Admin’s do not accept responsibility for any of the attendee’s actions.

Again sound off below if not on FB and interested in coming (better yet PM @GaN-MaN or myself your name and mobile, we can do likewise and keep and eye out for you on the day)
invisage is offline   Reply With Quote