follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Rocky Mountains / Great Plains

Rocky Mountains / Great Plains CO, IA, KS, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, WY

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
OmarGC
My FR-S has 5 gears

Drives: FRS/280z/Tundra
Thanked 1,065 Times in 572 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
STL Area Nov 11 Cruise

This is being hosted by the guys from stlsubaru. Please drive responsibly and respectfully to other drivers on the road.

http://stlsubaru.com/forums/showthre...ise-2-Nov-11th

"FB Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/283723068406152/

Well like before there's no real special occasion, just trying to snag some of the last bit of good weather and get in the car and drive. From the last cruise people were asking for a longer cruise with a couple stops here and there for pictures and what not so that's what I'm looking into. Also, I'm going to be planning this out a bit better than last time. For example, it wouldn't be a bad idea to probably have a group meeting prior to leaving rather than just a "We're leaving out this way..." My Bad.

There will be more communication throughout the cruise as well. I'm throwing around some ideas for some other improvements as well. Any suggestions are welcome! I'll be running through the route this weekend and am hoping to have everything finalized by the end of the weekend. I can say that there will probably be around an hour of driving leading to a lunch destination and then another hour or so of driving toward home. I'm trying to include Femme Osage Road since everyone seemed to really like that run from the last cruise and I'm avoiding 94 at all costs.

Stay Tuned

Update: Leg 1: http://goo.gl/maps/Z7zXt

Leg 2: http://goo.gl/maps/LNwRJ

Leg one will end at a large parking area down at the Riverfront. Down there are two parking lots that we can get pictures at. One is a gravel parking lot for those that want gravel as the background. For others there is a paved parking lot that people can take pictures at. There will be plenty of time to get pictures before we grab some lunch at Marquart's Landing in Washington, MO.

During both legs there we've identified areas that we can use for staging if necessary (In the event we go through a stop light and not everyone makes it, or we encounter an intersection and become separated).

We are going to be meeting at the Chesterfield Galaxy Movie Theater, on the North side nearest to Edison Avenue, at 10:15AM. There will be a group meeting at 10:45AM and we will leave shortly after. We have already made the restaurant aware of the group, and we'll be taking a final head count during the morning meeting.

I know I'm forgetting something. If/When I remember I will add it on here. If you have any questions, ask away."

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

2JZ - 6870 - stock block - 1000whp?

Instagram: 2jzus
OmarGC is offline   Reply With Quote