follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 06-30-2015, 02:40 PM   #1
go_a_way1
Not Bаnned Anymore

Drives: Heavily Modified FRS
Thanked 8,274 Times in 4,797 Posts
Mentioned: 355 Post(s)
Tagged: 374 Thread(s)
Thumbs up The Best Canadian Vendor: Barrington @ BRZ World

Hello guys,

I would just like to let you know I think BRZ World is hands down the best Canadian vender (if not THE BEST I have dealt with). I have been chatting with Barrington via email/phone and he is very helpful and even though I have a million questions he always reply’s in a timely fashion.

For anyone in Canada (and USA) I would strong recommend you contact him for even just a quote. He also does not have everything he has/can order listed on his site so don’t be shy about asking for specific items.

I always look for a vender that is willing to work with me and I have found one. 100% recommend him. I have ordered toms taillights from him in the past and now I cannot wait to get my bonus so I can place my order for some coilovers. He isn’t on the forums yet but I hope he gets on here soon! (are you listening?) I will be making him my primary vender.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliate with BRZ World this is just my honest opinion.
go_a_way1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to go_a_way1 For This Useful Post:
Diode Dynamics (07-28-2015)

Tags
canada, vendor